Chapter 7

You could pack all your bags, we're finished
(You must not know 'bout me)
'Cause you made your bed, now lay in it
(You must not know 'bout me)
I can have another you by tomorrow
Don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable

The crowd started to cheer.

I started to exit out off the stage and saw Messi running up and gave me a big hug.

"Girl you killed it tonight," she smiled.

"Thanks chica, I going to head to the dressing room," I smiled.

When I opened the door to my dressing room I found the room was full of roses.

There was a card placed on the dresser.

Dear Amore,

I saw these roses and I started to think about you. How you give people your attention without you knowing you grabbed their attention, how lovely you smell is sweet and intoxicating, and how you dont let your guard down making sure you won't get hurt. You are my rose

Love,-R

I smiled at the note. I sat down and started to take off the makeup and dressed in my casual clothes.

I grabbed one of the bouquet of flowers and trench coat and headed out side. When I got outside I looked up and see the city lights of New York and how beautiful it is.

Suddenly I felt a hand covering my mouth. I started to struggle to get out of this bastards grasp, but I couldn't my eyes started drifting into the darkness.

*********************************

The first thing I saw when I woke up was a painting on the ceiling of a naked babies with angel wings and a harp. Awe that's cute I didn't know that I have baby angels on my ceiling.
Wait a minute I don't live at the damn Versachi mansion I live at a damn ratchet apartment building when one side of the wall is bricks and the other is not. I also realized that the sheets were white not purple and I was only in my black laced bra. I turned over to see a man was on the bed.

" Ahh," I screamed falling off the bed. "Fuoco dove è il fuoco," the man panicked. That Italian mans yelling sounds so familiar,then I realized it was Roman. I stood up and gave him that look putting my hand on my hip. "First there is no fire second what in the devils name am I doing here,"I glared at him. He turned to look at me.

"Tesoro mio , I kidnapped you because I gotta have you,you are amore,I'm going to be your marito if you like it or not ," he explained. "Don't you sweetheart me Roman,Che diavolo c'è di sbagliato con te,your handsome but what the hell dude you can't just kidnap me because you want to be my husband and plus I don't know you like that and I'm not yours,"I try to make my way to the but Roman was blocking it.

Sex scene
"I want out ,Roman," I demanded. He grabbed my wrist to pull me closer to him. He smashed his lips into mine. I struggled to get out of his hold but I was so caught up in the moment I just let lose. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He licked my lips for him to enter giving me a tongue war with his. I let him in, the kiss said a lot of things like 'want''need''taste'.

He sent wet kiss on my neck while unhooking my bra. "My favorite part of your body is your nipples they are my little chocolate chips, and I love chocolate, " he bit one of my nipples making me arch my back. He lick,sucked,rubbed, on my hard rock nipples.

He slowly went down to my womanhood, separating my legs. I felt two fingers go in between my folds making me moan. He started slowly but excelled rapidly. I moaned uncontrollably as he entered not one more but two more fingers into my fold making four of his fingers inside of me. (A/n: he's a fucking savage). I felt his fingers exit my fold and he replaced it with his tongue. I gripped on his hair . His tongue went back and forth, side by side, and across. " Roman please, it's too much," I plead. He chuckled. He was doing something weird, he was making letters with his tongue.

M

I

N

E

He made the word mine. "Tesoro mio you taste so rich and sweet just like chocolate so tell me who do you belong to, " he demanded. I was silent. Then he shoved his penis inside of me. I let out a huge moan. "Who.do.you.belong.to.tesoro mio,"he thrust into on every word that came out of his mouth. I felt my lips tremble trying to make the words. "I'm yours," I stuttered. He thrust against me harder than the other one. "I can't hear you, can you say it a little louder," he sang.

"I'm YOURS," he thrust into me making me scream at the word yours." That's what I like to hear ,Tesoro mio," he bit into my ear. He kept on thrusting until we heard a knock of the door. "Go the fuck away," Roman yelled. They kept on knocking. Roman got off on top of me to answer the door unaware he was still naked. "Roman what-JESUS CHRIST AT LEAST PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES," Rhina, Roman's sister yelled covering her eyes.

I covered myself with the covers while he covered himself with a towel near by. I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life. "What the hell do you want," he snapped. Rhina uncovered her eyes. "I made breakfast come and get some when you guys are done taking a bath or are done with what you guys were doing then take a bath," she laughed. "Whatever," Roman closed the door. He made his way towards me giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Sei mio," he declared.

Yes, I am yours.