8

When Roman and I were done taking our bath we decided to head down a hallway to the dining room that seems to last forever it takes like the hallway from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, all I'm waiting for is for the hallway to get smaller and smaller, till we reach the small door at the end of the hallway and barely move because the room was small.

We entered in a room full of people that smell like waffles, Nutella ,pancakes ,coffee, eggs and bacon eating their breakfast. When they saw us enter they all stand up and saluted yelling Mourning Boss And Mrs boss. When 'Mrs Boss' escaped from their mouths I frowned and I look up at Roman who's face was trying to be emotionless but inside he wanted to die of laughter. Then seconds later the dam broke and a full of laughter escape hid mouth, now everyone in the room started laughing and I started to be embarrassed.

"Okay okay you guys have your laugh now eat this damn food before I shove it down each and everyone's throat," I threatened. Everyone in the room stopped laughing and looked at me and had serious face that made me wanna cry until I heard more laughter. "Aye Boss your girl is a female you but only prettier and she is black," the guy laughed.
"Oh shut the hell up,Brooklyn," he said and everyone in the room started to laugh. "My name is Steven , and it's Britney bitch," Steven laughed trying to copy Britney Spears voice.

"Come on lovely come out side with me the food is there," Roman wrapped his arm around my waist and made our way to the balcony outside. The view of the balcony was beautiful. The view showed a garden with a angel fountain in the middle of the garden. We sat at our own table that was between the plants. Our breakfast was already at the table. I had an egg muffin with bacon bits, half a waffle with blueberries and strawberries, and for a drink was coffee, while Roman had an omelette that had bacon,pepper,spinach,and lots of cheese , with golden hush brown, and a strong black coffee.

I moaned at the taste of the waffle that was drenched in maple syrup with blueberry on top of it. I saw Roman look at me like he was going to eat me. "Tesoro mio if you keep moaning like that I'm going to have to skip breakfast and have a little snack of you on this table," his husky voice said. I started to blush and continue to eat my breakfast.

"I can't marry you," I blurted out. I looked at him to see his face was looking like Lola from Shark Tale when Ocar told her he's breaking up with her. He pounded his fist on the table. "You are going to marry me whether you like it or not," he declared. "Roman there are some reasons why I don't wanna marry you, first we met about like two days ago,second you are very dangerous, third why would you want me has a wife, like you have the face of a god and the other hand I do not, and finally you throw a tantrum like a little boy who wants his power ranger action figure," I complained.

"I admit I'm dangerous, I will admit I do have a face of a god," he smirked cockily,"But you are the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes upon the way you walk and your ass be jiggling got me wanna fuck you all the fucking time, your eyes shine when you sing and oh god when you sing you have this feeling that matches your singing, and you got the body that makes a girl wanna go bi for,but the most beautiful part of you is your smile, you have that million dollar smile, you got me hooked up on you like I'm on some good ass weed I can't stop having more of you,". I was their sitting their in awe.

"I know we met three days ago but I'll have to marry you soon at the end of this month,before any errors that will be in our path," he informed. "What do you mean about errors," I asked. "My father and Crisettee ," he answered.
Why does his father have to do with this? And who's Crisettee?
***************************************************

I know it's short but hey it's a chapter next one will be longer than usual
Who's Crisettee? Who do you want her to be? Vote n comment