Happiness Chapter 8

Shinya didn't listen to Yu. Shinya only had in mind Humanitys protection. Shinoa entervines."Shinya sir!..This vampire is truly on our side. He was originally a human who was turned into a vampire..he wants to keep humanity safe just as much as we do." Shinya continued to stare down Mika."......If he makes any suspicious moves I will not hesitate to kill him." Shinoa nodded."Yes sir..we understand fully." Shinya put down his gun and relaxed."Right now let's rest up for tomorrow.. Will head out to bring in reinforcements when morning comes." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Everyone went to sleep while Mika and Yuu were still wide awake. Yu and Mika were keeping watch while everyone else was asleep. Yu looked at Mika. Mika looks at Yu."...Yu-chan..don't worry..I'm not the least bit bothered by what that man said.. I do not care if he trusts me or not. I only care about protecting you and being by your side. Thats all." Yu only nodded and scooted closer to Mika."Mika..Im..kinda thirsty.." Mika hugs yu in his arms."I'll give you some of the Queens blood..I need to keep as much blood as possible to be able to fight when I use my sword." Mika pulls out a tube of blood and opens the cap."Here." Yu takes the tube gently out of Mika's hand."Thank you Mika." Yu smiled as he tilted his head slightly back and drank the whole tube up.

Mika felt a small presence behind them and turned around attacking this unknown person. Mika pinned them down to the ground as he bared his fangs."N-No please don't attack me!.." Mika stopped and realized it was Yoichi."...Yu-chan's friend..." Yu ran over to Mika and Yoichi."Mika whats wrong??..Y-Yoichi...what're you doing?..I thought you were sleeping.." Yoichi looked up at Yu."S-Sorry....I just thought I would check on you two...thats all.." Yoichi was brimming with tears from the fear Mika striked into him. Yu looks at Mika."Mika..please get off of Yoichi." Mika nodded and let go of Yoichi as he stood up. Yu kneeled down to Yoichi and helped him sit up."You okay Yoichi? " Yu asked. "Y-Yes I'm fine." Yoichi rubs his eyes and helps himself stand up."I'll go back to sleep now..goodnight.." Yoichi said as he walked off. Yu watched him go back inside."..." Hu looks back at Mika."You didn't have to tackle Yoichi to the ground like that.."

Mika looks back at Yu." I thought it was a vampire..I don't want anyone hurting you.." Yu stands up."I get that Mika but still you don't have to be so overprotective.. I'm strong to Mika I'm not weak anymore!.." Mika flinched at Yu's words."...I-i know..I just..want to protect you...that's all.. I just don't want to loose you again.." Yu sighed and rubbed the back of his head."...Sorry..I didn't mean to raise my voice like that.." Yu leaned against the wall. Mika looks at Yu."...Its alright.." Yu looks at Mika."Mika go get some rest..I'll keep watch for awhile.." Mika walks up to Yu."nope I'm staying up with you." Yu puffed out his cheeks."..Jeez your so stubborn.. " Mika smiled and hugs Yu."Gwah M-Mika..wh-what are..you.." Mika nuzzles close to Yu."I love you Yu-chan~"

Yu's face heats up and his heart began to beat rapidly."I-I love y-you to M-Mika.." Yu hugs him back burrying his face in the crook of Mika's neck to hide his embarrassed face. Mika smiled loving how cute Yu was being." Yu-chan ~ I love you so so so so much~~ " Mika wanted to see how much he could make Yu blush. Yu felt like he was going to explode from happiness. Yu looked up at Mika."I-I love you just as much!" Yu was flustered and without having any second thoughts he slammed his lips onto Mika's. Mika's eyes widened with surprise. He smiled against Yu's lips and kissed him back passionately. Mika held Yu close to his own body and pressed Yu agaisnt the wall with gentleness. Yu slipped his fingers through Mika's fluffy blonde hair and closed his eyes enjoying this wonderful feeling.

Mika's eyes were slightly open. He loved how cute Yu looked it made his heart race. Mika pulled away panting. Yu was also panting as well. Mika rests his head softly against Yu's shoulder."Yu-chan I'm so happy." Yu stroked Mika's blonde hair with delicacy."I'm happy to Mika..I'm really happy..even though this is such a corrupt world there is at least a glimer of happiness." Mika nodded."I'm happy as long as I'm by your side." Yu looks at Mika then back up at the sky at the stars."Mika...one day..i-i.." Mika looks at Yu."What is it Yu-chan?.." Yu blushed a deep red." One day...I want to get married with you. " Yu continued to look up at the sky avoiding eye contact with Mika.

Mika lifted up his head from Yu's shoulder and turned Yu's head gently to the side to make eye contact."Yu-chan." Mika smiled like he did when they were kids."Me to. I want to get married with you to." Yu's eyes were already brimming with tears of happiness. Mika leaned down kissing away Yu's tears. Mika imagined it in his mind when there wedding day would come. Yu hoped that when that day came that there would be peace for humanity and maybe even coexistence with vampires..if it was ever possible.

(Thanks so much to everyone who's been reading this so far! This is my very first time writing a fanfic on wattpad and I'm glad to see so many people like it. I hope everyone liked this chapter hehe ^___^)