CHAPTER 1

Taking-up college has never been in my mind, but the funniest thing is - I'm here... in the front of a huge university in the city where i moved in! I don't even know what the hell I am doing here- for what I'm here for. I'm just all packed-up and made my way here. But I know there must be a reason why I'm here. Yeah, there's got to be a reason.

I felt a little shaky inside as I walk through the wide corridor of the hall. I'm walking fast, many faces passed and I was like into tremble. I felt hundred of eyes were staring at me. I was like a prey into a predator's lair! Like they're gonna eat me down. It was until I found the room where to belong.

Freshmen were quite numerous but there are still unoccupied seats. I'm kind'a hesitant to step inside at first, but my feet forced me to keep moving forward, with my head bowed, ignoring those sharp staring keen eyes.

I took the third seat on the second row. At last... I felt eased. Then I quietly studied the whole room,until someone caught my very eyes. Something strucked within me. I was like flabbergasted!

It was a girl with an average height, with a meek stature, fair complexion with a very smooth skin; long, wavy raven hair, trimmed in a yellow ribbon, an apple cheeks, cute nose and a cherry lips. She must have been about seventeen.

But what strucked me most is not her looks but the way she 'look'. She's a pretty girl that owns a very beautiful pair of hazel eyes. And there's something in it that I just can't figure out. When I look into her eyes, I froze within my seat. If only I can have those eyes. Those captivating, hypnotizing and bewitching hazel eyes.

★★★

Kiefer's Note :

Hey guys . I'm a newbie here . And I hope you enjoyed the maiden chapter of my story that I wrote a very long time ago ( 2007 ) . Please feel free to write down your comment and if your kind enough please vote for it . Can't wait to upLoad the next chapter . See yah :DD