Chapter 28

Damon looks around the warehouse, searching for Ronnie and his men as well keeping his eye out form Grace. He hopes that she was fine and Ronnie did not harm her because if any scratch came to her, he knows Nicholas will loose his shit.

Nicholas is scarier when he does not speak and it seems the fact his wife was hurt and kidnapped from right under his nose has pushed him further.

If Nicholas let loose, his monster as he knows all of them have caged inside will come out then nothing can save Ronnie from the wrath of the Price man. It does not matter who Ronnie was or how scary he can get at times, right now he was standing and breathing in Nicholas territory where he dared to touch his wife and that is something Nicholas will never let go easily.

Damon stops his search as his eyes lands on a door so along with the men he had he slowly walks towards them, he peeks inside and finds Ronnie holding his gun at Grace's head while Nicholas just stares at the boy.

Damon inspecting the situation signals the men with him to follow him. He moves in a hurry and rushes to the back of the warehouse.

As he looks around, he finds the perfect place before he settles down and aims his gun. He grins as he gets a perfect view and aim of Ronnie from where he was.

Therefore, without a second thought he pulls his trigger aiming at Ronnie's hand, which had a gun, aiming at Grace.

His grins widens as Ronnie curses and shouts as the bullet hits his hand, splashing blood on floor and some on Grace which makes him cringe a bit.

*******

As soon as the bullet pierces Ronnie's hand all the gunshots go off at once from everywhere.

Nicholas drops down and rolls away from getting hurt; he pulls his gun and shoots at the men around him.

One by one, the men fall screaming on the floor from the shot they get. Not only were Arson and his men shooting their way but also Damon was covering them from outside. There was no doubt that the men were outnumbered.

When the gunfire is ceased Nicholas hurries to where Ronnie was, he punches Ronnie and kicks him in the stomach.

He pulls the man up and throws him towards Arson's way.

"Tie them up" he orders and Arson does it with the help of his men.

Nicholas turns to check on his wife once he is sure that his men held Ronnie properly. He had already given orders that Ronnie and his men were not to, be killed, so they were shot in their legs or shoulders. He wanted them alive so he can personally punish them.

Nicholas kneels in front of his wife and checks for any bruises on her body, he pats on her cheek lightly to wake her up but his act was futile.

"No use, she is drugged too much" Ronnie hisses as he spits some blood through his mouth.

Nicholas clenches his fist before he walks where Ronnie was and punches him once more.

Nicholas pulls a chair in front of Ronnie before Arson pulls a table next to him and one of his men puts a box on the table.

Nicholas wears a white glove on his hand as he looks through the box and pulls out the items inside it one by one which makes Ronnie and his men gulp in fear.

"What...what are these?" Ronnie shutters scared shitless and he struggles in his seat.

"Ssh" Nicholas shushes him slowly before he pulls out a knife and checks it out.

One by one, he pulls out a screwdriver, scissors, wrench, hammer, needle, razor and many more tools.

Nicholas sighs heavily as he picks up the duct tape and throws it towards Arson who nods and wraps it around the men's mouth.