♞ Chapter 10 ♞

Chapter 10

   Harley had to go back out after dinner to check one of the mares that was about ready to drop her foal; he was thankful for a moment to clear his head. myley had other ideas and threw on her jeans and t-shirt and headed out to the barn to find Harley.
His back was to her as he brushed his horse down, Myley quietly slipped up close behind him and having been getting braver about touching him, wrapped her arms around his waist. Laying her cheek against his back, she just smiled and waited to see what his next move would be.

"Uh lady, I got a little filly in the house that has taken a mighty shine to me and if she saw you all cuddled up to my back as you are she is liable to pitch a fit the likes we have never seen." Myley laughed and pulled back to smack him as his own laughing face turned to take her in his arms.

Leaning down he kissed her softly but deeply, "What are you doing sneaking up on me like that little filly ?" Myley smiled, "I am getting restless cooped up in that house, and so I decided to come see what you had going on and if I could tag along." She said with a sweet grin, hoping he would give in to her. "I can't tell you no and you know this before you asked, come on let's check out this girl and then we will go inside for that movie."

Myley smiled and followed as he laced his fingers with her, they stood watching the mare as she chomped hay and seemed for the entire world to be fine. "I will have one of the boys stay with her tonight,  they can handle this without me, come on baby let's go inside." He smiled down at her as he pulled her along. Myley was getting nervous; she hoped her first time wasn't painful. She pushed it from her mind, she wanted Harley and she wanted tonight.

They both took showers and then met back in the bedroom with remote in hand, this time Harley flipped through the pay-per-view channels to see what was playing. Harley and Myley finally agreed on a movie, that was a mixture of romance and sport. Something they both could agree on and Myley laid her head on Harley's chest as they watched.

The house grew quiet and Myley knew everyone had gone to bed. Harley had moved to go to the window for a smoke and Myley had moved back to her pillow.
myley didnt need light to see, she could feel the intense looks he was throwing her from his seat by the window. 
When he came back he laid his head on her belly. She stroked through his hair, as the movie played on but her mind was distracted as he had started rubbing the tip of her thigh. He was doing it absentmindedly she thought, but it wasn't long before she felt the tickle of his mustache as he pulled up her shirt and kissed her belly, that was only a moment ago where he laid his head.

Myley froze, her hand on his back as she watched him. She saw his tongue leave his lips to circle her bellybutton as his hand still stroked over the top of her thigh. His hand reached the top of her leg and his thumb reaching under her shorts to the bend of her leg. when his tongue dipped into her bellybutton this time she gasped. not sure where the next toych was coming from. Harley had left the window open, the curtains pulled back so that the moonlight spilled into the room.
He left the TV running for noise as his hand slid further in to the inside of her thigh, still stroking back and forth, her breath coming deeper and a little faster as she waited for his hand to touch her.

His mouth moved across her belly and down across her bare thigh, open mouthed kisses allowing her to feel his tongue and lips brush across her skin.  Pushing her shirt up further he changed directions kissing up her abs "Show me baby" he whispered as he moved up the center of her ribcage now. Myley grabbed her shirt and slowly peeled it over her head with one hand, careful not to dislodge him.
She felt a rush of breath leave him as he noticed her breasts already bare for him. Her nipples hard and seeming to reach for his mouth. "Oh baby those are the prettiest peaks, I have ever seen." He breathed against her skin as he moved his body parallel to hers. Looking up into her face he run the fingers of his free hand under the waistband of her little shorts, again. looking up into her eyes he tugged and Myley pushed them down allowing him to drag them off.
"Come down here baby, bring me those pretty lips." He said in a soft husky command, she didn't hesitate to scoot down and bring her mouth to his. "Oh yea," he sighed as he licked over her bottom lip, grabbing it lightly with his teeth and pulling on it, kissing her, as he slid his tongue into the opening of her mouth, past her gasp.
Harley groaned as her tongue swept over his, stroking over it sensually he licked it before pulling back, "Lay back baby" he whispered as he kissed down her neck, nipping the skin and pulling on it before moving lower. Looking back to her face again, he took his time, his mouth leaving her. a sole finger, with feather light touches circling her tight bud. he watched as those perfect lips parted in a gasp once again, slowly applying pressure he squeezed the begging tip and then released it starting a sort of massage as he repeated applying pressure. "So damn responsive when I play with these pretty breasts." He groaned reaching over to treat her other nipple to the same play. when she was panting and mewling and Harley knew, quite excited he bent to lick around the tip before sucking it into his mouth. his hand going back to rest at her hips.