Chapter 19-Final

Myley cringed as she felt cold fingers trail up her panties. She bit her lip to stop the tears and words of anger she wanted to shout out at these horrible men.

"You would love to kill me right now wouldn't you sweet Myley."

The man finally spoke as he cruelly invaded her body with his hands.

Myley now knew one of the men was Colt.

"He'll kill you soon enough."

Was all she said before turning her head as she silently wept from the invasion upon her persons.

Colt laughing pulled his hands away to unbuckle his pants but his hands froze as gunshots rang out.

"See. Its already too late for you. He's come for us." Myley laughed with relief. Colt slapped her once more before stalking to the door gun drawn.

"Leon, Crowley. What's going on?" Colt called to his men.

He's come for the women, he out in the woods. Can't see him to kill him."

Colt silently cursed as he looked and saw nothing out there anymore than his men did.

" Come out Harley, or I kill the women."

Colt called hoping to end the stand off. instead a shot rang out and Colt hollered as his wrist throbbed, his gun falling to the floor. One of them making sure to disable his gun hand.

"You'll pay for that."

Colt called out as his men took aim and shot into the space where the bullet had originated. Hoping they shot their enemies.

For long moments the woods sat quiet, giving away nothing to indicate life or death hidden in its dark shelter..

Colt went back inside to bandage his bloody wrist and howled when he discovered the room bare of life besides his own.

Kevin squatted low in the underbrush as he found an open window. He could see a blindfolded Momma B. and Myley.

they were both tied down, clothes open and ripped from obvious abuse. His stomach churning, he threw up as what they endured hit him full force. Not having time for his weak stomach and nerves, he wiped his mouth and slid open

the window big enough to fit his large stature and pulling a knife went to work on the ladies bound limbs.

"Shh. Its me, now be quiet." He told them as he helped a crying Mrs.B. up and pushed her towards the open window.

" Climb out, keep low in the underbrush and crawl into the woods. We are right behind you." Mrs. B. nodded silently and did as she was told as Kevin cut Myley loose and helped her out the window.

" I'm fine. Help Momma, Kevin, she is much worse off." Kevin nodded and laid a finger to Myley's lips to silence her. Together they snuck out through the woods to Kevin and Harley's horses.

Kevin sounded out a whipper will call, Harley returned the birds cry as he snuck to their position. Before Harley could say anything to them besides wrapping Myley up in his arms safely they heard the mad screech coming from the bunkhouse that Colt obviously discovered to be now empty.

"Take my horse and go." Harley said anxiously. Before disappearing the way they had just came.

"Harley" Myley called in a whisper but Kevin shushed her as he set her up on Lightning, the horse shied away from Kevin. "It's okay boy, take our Filly home safe now."

As if Lightning understood he began walking towards home and Myley could do nothing but watch the place they been held captive disappear behind them.

As they reached Old Man Jenson's yard they saw Kale packing the last bag in the bed of the truck. Myley dropped her head as she now remembered it was this man who took them to begin with.