Sidney Crosby (PP)

The sun blared through the backseat window of the car I was in. Wait- I'm in a car? I looked around and I noticed that it wasn't my car, in fact it wasn't even a friends car I could recognize. I quickly tried to get up, but I was unable to put any weight on my arm.

   "Hello?" I sang out, hearing a response only a few seconds later.

   "Oh great you're awake, sor-" the voice said before I cut him off.

   "Who are you and why am I in your car?"

   "I'm Sidney, we were at that party last night? Well you kinda fell down the stairs and I wasn't drinking so I became your caregiver I guess." The kind voice said, he sounded awfully familiar.

   "Wait what? You didn't rape me or any-"

   "Oh my god no never. You just wondered out of bed durning the night at the house and tripped down the stairs, and I was on the couch so you woke me up. I decided to take you to the hospital, you know, just incase you hurt yourself."

   Before I spoke I realized I recognized the voice, it was Sidney Crosby! Just act cool- Y/N, don't freak out.

   "Oh well thank you, my arm kinda hurts so I think I did something to it when I fell I guess." I tell him, trying to sit myself up.

   We make small talk on the way to the hospital which must of been a million miles away from the house party. When we get there Sidney helps me out of the backseat and into the hospital where I have to fill out a form.

  "Sid?" I say as we sit down.

   "Yes, Y/N"

   "Um can you fill these in for me? I'll tell you the answers, my writing hand is the one that hurts."

   "Sure!" He says as I hand him the paper and pen, getting ready to answer the questions.

   "Full name?" He asks.

   "(your full name)"

   "Birthday?"

   "(your birthday)"

   We good back in forth answering all the questions on the sheet and as he passes the sheet in to the nurse I can't help but stare.

   "She said it could be a little while, they just had an emergency come in."

   "Oh great. Just what I needed to do on an early Sunday morning. Stick in a hospital for hours with a stranger." I said, obviously frustrated.

   "Hey now, it could be worse. I could've just dropped you off here. And me a stranger? You're a Pitts native, how could you not know who I am?!" He says while laughing at the end. I smile and think to myself how true that statement is, he could've left me here to fend for myself.

   "That is true, but I'm sure I could've found someone here to help me. And I obviously know who you are, you're Sidney Crosby, number 87, center, captain for the Pens, but I don't know you. I know you're a skilled hockey player, but I don't know any more than that." I say, obviously impressing him a little.

   "So I take it you're a fan of mine?" He says while laughing at the end.

   "Well, I have only been a season ticket holder since I was born, but yeah sure lets go with that."

   "Do you have season tickets for the upcoming season?" he asked.

   "Of course!!! I'd never miss a game." I say with a smile on my face.

   "Well if you don't mind, I'd like you to wear my jersey. Actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to take you out for coffee later, maybe to talk a bit more?" He asked me nervously, fiddling with his fingers.

   "Sidney, I would love too."