Sean Monahan (CF)

The sun shun through the window of my mothers bedroom, hitting the beautiful white dress with such an angle that the few beads on the bodice illuminated the room with a rainbow light. I was sat on the bed, my hair curled in some intricate up do, with my pale yellow and peach flower crown pinned to my head. I ran my hand up and down the comforter, waiting for my maid of honour to tell me it was time to get into my dress.

I was never the girl to be nervous, and on my wedding day that remained the same, but Sean on the other hand, had told his ring bearer to come to my room with a special note that my maid of honour had passed to me. It wrote:

"Hello Aida-Maria, I hope you're having a wonderful morning. You look stunning. I love you and can't wait for you to be my wife. I'm nervous as hell, but it'll be okay, because soon you're mine. Xo"

I smiled and went to get a drink, when my mom walked in letting me know it was time to place the beautiful ivory dress on. After a few wiggles and giggles, the dress was laced up and a veil was placed over my head. As the girls complimented me, a single tear came to my eye. I was marrying Sean, and I couldn't be happier.

"Now now, don't cry and mess up that beautiful face of yours!" My best friend said.

We all laughed as my father marched into the room, telling us it was time to head to the field. We didn't want to get married in a church. Neither of us was overly religious, and since it was August, we decided to get married in this beautiful field, just 5 minutes from my house. It was decorated with paper lanterns and had a rustic feel, the way I wanted my wedding to be. The trees offered a beautiful place for wait before walking down the isle. As the other girls walked down in their yellow and peach dresses, I gripped my Dad's hand tight, as if it was the last time I would see him. He simply smiled at me.

"It's going to be okay, you love Sean."

I thought to myself for a second. I really did love Sean. He had always treated me like such a sweetheart and queen. If I wanted to spend my life with someone perfect, it certainly was Sean. He never disrespected me, we did have our fights, but that was healthy in a relationship. I was ready to give myself to this perfect man. 

As the wedding march played and everyone stood up, my eyes were on one person and one person only; Sean. I saw him smile and wipe his eyes, and I knew he was the man for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this is so short! I'm having terrible writers block :(