WAIT IF YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS WHO IS?

Alice’s P.O.V.

“You know where that are!?” exclaimed Kelsey.

“Of course, after all I see everything that happens in this place.” I said.

“That’s amazing Alice!” Kelsey said as we reached the end of the portal.

“I have something for you Kelsey.” I said as I took my flower hair pen I hid from her in my pocket out of my pocket and held it out for her to take.

“What’s that?” Kelsey asked taking the flower from my hands.

“It’s a secret, a helpful secret. Take it with you and keep it safe.” I said.

“Wait, where are you going aren’t you coming with me?” she asked.

“I’ll find your friends and set them free because this gate is for you it will determine your fate. Therefore, I cannot pass through it.” I said.

“Alright. But will I ever see you again after you free my friends?” asked Kelsey as we started to go into separate directions.

“Yes, yes we will.” I said while smiling. She smiled back then walked through the portal. When I made sure she was gone and the portal gate was shut I finished what I was going to say. “That is if we are both still alive when all of this is over.” I said as I headed towards the portal that would lead me to her friends.

Kelsey’s P.O.V

As I stepped through the portal and took a step towards what I though was ground I nearly slipped into a giant black pit-hole. I quickly jumped onto a ledge and climbed to flat ground. ‘That was a close one” I said in a hushed tone.

“Oh isn’t this just great.” I said out loud hearing my echo. “Im all alone again.”

“Well hello there Kelsey.” Said a voice.

“Who’s there?” I asked. As I looked over my shoulder I saw a boy that looked around 13 or 14 years old and had spikey black hair.

“Im nothing but a lone traveler here for revenge.” He said drawing out a sword. “And since I recently got back here im not leaving until I beat you, Kelsey, or should I say the boss!

“What do you mean by boss!” I shouted dodging his sword.

“If I defeat you I’ll get the thing that I lost, something dear to me, and I will avenge her!” he said slicing at me again.

“AHHHH!” I screamed as the sword came towards me again. Then out of nowhere the flower popped out of my pocket and turned into a shield that blocked his attack. When jack saw the flower shelled he stopped in his tracks.

“Where did you get that flower?” asked the strange boy.

“Alice gave it to me she said it would help me.” I said as I grabbed the shield from midair.

“Alice?” he stopped talking for a moment. “Did she have white hair?”

“Yes, she did. Wait why are you asking me all of these questi-“I stopped talking a minute to ask an important question. “Wait are you jack?”

“Yeah, I am.” Jack said as he dropped his sword and sat down next to me. “Im sorry for attacking you Kelsey.”

“It’s okay, so that means that the thing that you lost was Alice right?” I asked.

“Yes she is, she’s alive right?” he asked with a tone full of worry.

“Yeah she went to go find my friends.” I said.

“Alone?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I answered.

“Ohno we have to hurry! She could be in great danger because if the boss isn’t here then that means the boss is in the basement!!!” Jack said as he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and started to run towards the dungeon.

‘David, Adam, Jamie, please be safe” I thought to myself as we headed to the dungeon.