ARE YOU SCARED YET?

Introduction

                   Hey guy’s serenity ace here I like to play video games so I decided to create some weird story because I wanted to. I like horror games to and the movies. So I hope you like it.

                                                                       Chapter one the girl in the hallway

      “Do you think that she will find us in here David?” asked Kelsey. 

      “I have no idea, but before we go any further we should probably contact Jamie and Adam to see how they’re doing.” Said David.

        “Ok good idea but shouldn’t we wait until we find our way out of the school, we’ve been walking around this hallway for almost twenty-minutes.” Said Kelsey.

         “Yeah I guess you’re right, wait did you here that?” asked David.

          “Hear what David?” said Kelsey.

         “Kelsey run know.” Said David alarmed.

      “What, why.” Said Kelsey.

    As soon as eleven-year-old Kelsey turned around, she found her answer.

    “NO! Hurry David run she’s right behind us!” said Kelsey her voice trembling with fear.

    As soon as David got the wake up call the fourteen-year-old grabbed Kelsey by the arm and ran, with the evil creature right behind them. They had to get away and fast or they’ll die.

      To think that this all started when he logged on to play a game but instead was transported to another place, the old abandoned school building. He and his friends Kelsey, Adam, and Jamie had to solve a mystery or face the ultimate punishment. Death.

    The mystery was that they had to solve all of the murder case, to make sure it’s complete, and they had to get pass all of the surprises and creatures in the way,  all of this all of this without dying.

By the time David and Kelsey out ran the monster they were at the roof top. They had nowhere else to run. They had to make a choice. They either had to jump of die. Of course they chose jump. That only left one question where are they supposed to jump?

"David where exactly are we supposed to jump?"Said Kelsey

  "I don't know but we better think fast." said David.

  (Evil laughs from a distance.)

   "Crap they found us, we need to get away, JUMP KELSEY!" said David.

    "What no not without you." she said.

   But before he could make up his mind he pushed Kelsey off the building. He hoped she would be safe. Now he has his own problems to face.

      "That was a foolish move." said the creature.

    "Who are you, what do you want." said David.

    "Isn't it obvious I want to stop you from solving the case." said the creature.

    "But wh-" before he could finish his sentence his mind went black.

Chapter one end