Alice and Kelsey the new alliance?

NO ONE’S P.O.V

As Kelsey opened her eyes the first thing she noticed was all of the books. However, as she stood up she noticed that her brother wasn’t anywhere in sight. Kelsey started to panic. She was all alone now and separated from Adam.

She figured that she would look around and see if she could find any good information on why they are there. Then she remembered the files she had collected from the school earlier. She pulled them out of her bag. While she was opening the files she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

“Who’s there?” Kelsey asks fear noticed in her voice.

“Oh im terribly sorry, did I scare you?” said a young albino girl wearing a small black dress.

‘Who are you?” Kelsey asked.

“Im Alice, and you, you are Kelsey.” She said pointing to her.

“How did you know that?” Kelsey asked her.

“Just a hunch.” Alice said with a wink.

“How did you get here, I thought that only me, David, Adam, and Jamie were sucked into the game.” Kelsey asked counting the number of people with her fingers.

“I suppose that if I am to tell anyone about this place it may as well be you.” Alice said sitting down in a chair.

“Come Kelsey, sit.” Alice said as she motioned for Kelsey to sit in the adjacent chair of her own.

“What do you mean by tell me about this place?” Kelsey asked Alice as she sat down.

“You know, how you got here, what I know, and how I am here.” Alice said with her eyes closed.

“Okay, im listening.” Said Kelsey.

“It all started about three years ago, me, Janet, Jack, and Jason had heard about this awesome new game, so naturally we bought the game and played it.” Alice paused and opened her eyes. “Little did we know that this game was not just fun and games. The moment you load your character profile onto the game you get virtualized into it. We didn’t know how we got there or even why we were there.” Alice stayed silent for a moment. “Then something awful happened. While I was doing research I found out that one of each of the players are immediately killed and taken over by a ghost. Later on at the end stage of the game it ended up being Jason. We were devastated. However, in order to return home we had to defeat the boss. When we did, we found out there was a cost. Not just any cost and awful cost. One of us had to stay behind. It ended up being me. The; last thing I ever heard any of them say was my name.” alike said looking down.

“That’s awful.” Said Kelsey.

“Now I want to help you and your friends.” Alice said. “I won’t let what happened to your friends happened to me.”  

“But how can you help?” Kelsey asked.

“Listen Kelsey all of your friends have been captured, I managed to save you from the hunters; I will share with you my knowledge on how to defeat them.” Alice said walking towards a book case.

“Ok, but what can I do?” asked Kelsey following Alice with the files still in hand.

“Help me defeat the boss with this.” She said as she handed Kelsey the ring.

“What is it?” she asked.

“You will know when the time is right.” Alice said as she opened a portal walking into it.

“Where are we going?” asked Kelsey as she stepped into the portal with Alice.

“To save your friends.” Said Alice as the portal door closed and they disappeared.