Chapter 2: Coming to Terms

I turned around and ran for my life. Hoping that no one see’s me. My hands and shirt are covered in blood. I wiped my hands on my shirt the best I could, then zipped up my jacket. I didn’t know where I was going, I just knew I had to get as far away as possible from Bryan’s dead body. For once, I was thankful it started to down pour. I tried to wash the dry blood of my hands the best I could. What the hell am I going to do? Where am I going to go? My mind was racing with questions. My heart pounding. Who would be there for me if they found out I did something like this? Then the answer came to me.

I ran to my house, stopping in my tracks at the front door. What if my siblings were home? They would never look at me the same. My family was everything to me. We were extremely close. I have twin, Olivia. And 3 younger siblings, who are triplets. Cassie, Trevor, and Lexi, who are all 17. Olivia and I are 18. Most people think were quintuplets because were so close in age. Not to mention we all look alike. We all have our dad’s brown hair, except for Olivia, who got our mom’s fire red hair. After mom died of cancer, I thought our family was going to fall apart. Somehow in that nightmare, we all grew closer.

The door opened, awakening me from past memories. Thankfully it was Dad. His face grew worried as he look at my jacket.

“Cody. What happened?” He asked me in a calming but scared voice. I couldn’t reply back to him. Everything that just happened was hitting me now. I opened my mouth, but words wouldn’t come out.

“Cody.” He said.

 I looked into his eyes. Should I really tell him? I guess I have to, it’s to late now.

 “Dad, I, we fought, and I…I didn’t mean to hurt him Dad. I swear I didn’t. I…” I struggled to put words together. Dad took me by the shoulder and lead me inside. He sat me down on the couch.

“Cody. You need to tell me what happened” I looked up at him.

 “I killed him.”

 _______________________________________________________________________________

If you like this please vote and comment, it would mean alot to me, Thanks for reading!

Become a fan too!