chapter 6 ~ 13 days

............

Kain's POV

We decide to stop for a long rest after hours of trying to get my leg unstuck, we gave up. The furthest we got from getting it out was it moving a couple of centimeters, but even getting that far the pain was too much so I decided it would be best to get some rest and figure out what to do in the morning. In matter of minutes I fell into a restless sleep.

.............

I woke up to the sound of hunter snoring loudly next to me. Silently I laugh to myself remembering how he always denied that he does it and will get in a mood with you if you didn't believe him, but that was when we were little. I don't think he cares anymore. Snapping out of my random thoughts and back to the situation we are in.

I turned around in my seat and saw Sam reading one of my magazines.

"How long have you been up ?" I asked him.

"About an hour. I checked on Sky and I think she is fine", He replied smiling at me.

I look down at my leg and sighed. I'm gonna be stuck here for ages and it seemed to hurt more and more as the minutes progressed. Sitting there I try and think of a plan to free my leg. Maybe if I just pull it out really hard it will move more, but quickly discarded the idea thinking about how painful it would be. Suddenly I thought of a brilliant idea but im not sure it will work and I will need someone else's help.

Looking over at Hunter sleeping I gently put my arm out and shake him until he starts moving a little bit. Slowly he opens up his eyes and stares at me sleepily.

"Whats wrong why did you wake me up ?", He asked me confused.

"Because I have a plan to get my leg unstuck and will need your help", I explained to him.

"Ok, whats the plan?", Hunter asked.

"I know you still have that tool box in the car which you always have on you in case of an emergency or something, well we get the hammers and start popping the car back into its original place around my leg just enough for me to slide it out", I answered him.

"I'm not sure if it going to work but we might aleast give it a try", Hunter replied and with that he got out the car to go find the tool box.

...........

Hunters POV

I eventually find the tool box I was looking for, open up the lid and search for 2 hammers which I know for sure are in here. I didn't have to search for long because I sorted out the box before we came and in less than thirty seconds later I held the two hammers, one in each hand. I walked back round to my side of the car opened the door, sat down and handed Kain one of my hammers.

"Thanks, now make sure don't hit my leg or else", He warned me.

I laughed and replied "I didn't know if I can promise that", I joked while smirking. Receiving a death glare from him.

Carefully we both started smashing the car away from Kain's leg. To my surprise it was actually working. In one hour we had nearly got his leg out only a few more centimeters and his leg will slide out.

Around five minutes later we though we had done enough for his leg to squeeze through, so we both grabbed onto Kain's leg and pulled his leg out carefully trying to make sure it didn't hurt too much. I could hear him wince every few seconds when his leg slid out further and further. 

"Yes!", Me and Kain cried out in joy as his leg was finally unstuck.

"Finally its out but my legs bleeding pretty bad, go get the medical kit", Kain instructed me.

"Its here", I say pointing to my feet while picking it up. 

 I clean and dress his wound, while he just sat there mumbling rude words to me when it hurt the most. When I was done Kain said thanks. 

"I'm really hungry can we eat?", I heard Sam say from behind us, almost forgetting he was there. He hardly ever spoke I hope he is ok.

"Yeah grab whatever you want out of the food box", I replied deciding to eat later and think up a plan on what we should do, as the car is never going to work again driving wont really be an option anymore. We have been extremely lucky to have only ran into one zombie so far but I have a feeling there waiting for us in the woods, ready to attack. We must move soon.

.............

A/N 

hope this is ok :) sorry if its not .

my stupid laptop deleted about 3 pages of writing which was really annoying so sorry if i havent uploaded in a while.