//Chapter 20//

*Estelle's P.O.V*

I pressed my lips against his for one more time and then my phone started vibrating for second time.

''Who the hell wants to disturb us from that wonderful moment?'', Gregg asked me while he was furious.

''I don't know, but I have to pick it up.'', I replied to him.

''Who is this?'', I asked when I answered the phone call.

''Hey, it's Louis, the boy from the hospital.'', a familiar voice said and my heart started beating out loud.

''And what do you want?'',my body was shaking it and I was feeling pretty uncomfortable with our conversation. I didn't want to talk to him at this moment, cause I was with Gregg and we are having a great time. I don't want Louis to ruin that magic moment.

''I achieved to find three tickets for the concert of The Script as I promised you. I can give you the two and I can take the third one for me, so we can go together.'', he said. ''You can bring a friend of yours, if you want.'', he proposed. Maybe he wanted to act friendly and such but I really couldn't stand the fact that he got in a fight with Gregg, he insulted him and also he said to him that he should be stay away from me. He was acting so frivolous so I decided not to accept his proposal.

''Are you talking with your parents?'',Gregg asked me and probably Louis heard him.

''No, I am not.'', I answered to Gregg. ''Thanks Louis but I am afraid that I can't make it to come to the concert.'', I said to Louis. I was feeling quite bizarre, because I would do anything to attend to this event but I didn't want to go there with Louis after his erratic behavior.

''Is that because Gregg ,your fucking boyfriend, doesn't allow you to be close to me?'', Louis asked me and it was pretty clear how pissed off he was at me. Maybe Louis have heard that Gregg is now with me and that probably made him mad at me without reason.

''Gregg is not to blame. I am sorry but I will not need those tickets. Bye L-.'', I said to Louis.

''Oh wait wait. '', he cutted me off.

''I have to go,bye Louis.'', I said and I end our phone call. Right away, Ι informed Gregg that I was talking with Louis on the phone. 

After we drunk our lemonades, Gregg took my hand and we went for a walk. He was kissing me and I was feeling so thankful that he was making me feel unique and special.