//Chapter 2//

*Estelle's Point Of View*
Without thinking, I searched on Google for Louis Tomlinson. Many photos of him came out of nowhere and I was stormed by his beauty. He has small blue eyes that I could stare at them for hours. He is looking stunning to my eyes.

His smile is undeniable. The way he laughs at all these photos makes me wanna die. It's like he wants to kill me with just one look. Damn,he is so attractive. I think Louis is flawless,everything about him is outstanding. And nobody can deny to his smile.

And then, I searched for his covers on YouTube. In his channel on YouTube, he has four videos of him singing Crawl,Look After You,I Gotta Feeling and Grenade. I think I fell in love with his extraordinary and unique voice. I could listen to his songs for hours and I think that I will never feel boredom again in my life. He has a unique and powerful voice and that's what makes him differ from other solo artists in their age. And I can believe how a 18 year old boy has such a talent in singing.

I didn't understand how time passed so quickly. And I was feeling like never before. I was feeling that my life has changed through better.Now I am having a purpose in my life,to meet Louis and tell him what I feel for him. Also, I want to tell him that he is so talented and that he should not give up ever because singing is his strong point.

"Estelle,the lunch is ready",my mother shout at me and stopped my thoughts.

"I am coming mom",I said and immediately I went to the kitchen.

My dad and my brother had already took their seats in table,so did I. My mum served us some fried potatoes with chicken. Chicken is my favorite food, and my mum cooks it delicious,cause her cooking skills are amazing.

When we finished our lunch,I went to my room and I called my best friends that I know from Twitter. I invited them to my house this afternoon for a movie. I can't wait to share my news with them. Even though they live two hours away from my house, they said they will do their best to come. I know Ellen,Skyler and Penny for one year and we only met once a month but today I want to pass some time with them.

Because today I skipped school, I had to ask for the homework we have for tomorrow. I searched through my phone for my classmates' numbers but I couldn't decide whou should I call. I believe that I all girls in my class dont like me. I dont even think of calling a boy of my class,nor that I have their phone numbers(hahahaha:P)

I decided that I should call Anna,the most friendly girl at my class. She answered my call so fast and she told me that everyone questioned of where I was this morning. In addition many girls asked Anna if I am alright.

I am confused. I can't believe that I am so happy than never was before. Today I learned about Louis,I become addicted to him and also many of my classmates searched for me and thought of me. And this day hadn't end yet....

*Hope you like it a lot,cause I really did! I want to thank everyone of you for your incredible support,it means a lot!! NEXT UPDATE AT FRIDAY THE 5TH! The best chapters are on the wayyy haha

All the love,
Stella xx