//Chapter 14//

*Estelle's P.O.V*
I was waiting patiently to finish the rest of my school lessons so as to finish school for today. Ι could not wait until I visit my mother at the hospital.

After three consecutive uninteresting school lessons, the bell finally rung. My eyes were still wet and I was on the verge to crying again while I was remembering what happened to me at school the last few hours.

I was so pissed of with the fact that my brother didn't take part on the dispute with my classmates . He didn't even come to help me,neither to tell my teammates to stop hurting my feelings while they were maltreating me. So, I wasn't planning on waiting for my brother to finish his school lessons so as to go with him at the hospital to see our mother. I have decided that I will go alone no matter what.

I returned home as fast as I could being nervous while I was afraid of what was going to happen after what have already occured this morning at school. I left my school bag on the sofa and I saw that time at my watch and I realized that time has passed so quickly until I got home. So I assumed that my mother have already undergo the surgery and possibly she is laying on her bed right now.

I arrived at the hospital as fast as I could and I headed for my mother's room at the hospital. I ascented the stairs and I reached at the room of the room 204. A white-haired doctor was standing next to the door meaning that he wasn't allowing visitors to come into the room.

While I approached the door, he strained his eyes and told me to wait for at least thirty minutes on the waiting room because he had to check my mother. In addition, he told me that my mother was so exhausted after the surgery.

I sitted at the waiting room waiting patiently until I can visit my mum. I was thinking that in an hour my brother will come here and I didn't want to be arround him. Not even to look at his eyes after what happened. He is such an hypocrite because he was pretending that he truly cares about me but he didn't even involve in the fight so as to help me.

I was searching for a magazine to kill my time 'till I picked a fashion magazine from a small library and I started browse it looking at the lovely pictures. I was staring at the good-looking models who were posing for many photoshoots.Those skinny famous models were looking flawless while they were advertising summer clothes.I was feeling a jealousy because I will give anything only to be like them. To be powerful and beautiful like them.

My eyes were distracting from those ads who were imposing at the bottom of every single page of the magazine. There were a lot of advertisements who were irrelevant with the main topic of the magazine. And then, I saw that at the bottom of the page wrote that '' The Script will play at the O2 Arena next Sunday. Don't miss it!!''

I was surprised that my favourite band will perform live next to the town I live and I was capable of doing everything only to attend this gig. I smiled as I was thinking how would it be to watch live the band that I am obsessed with. Suddenly, Louis came to sit next to me.

''Hey Estelle.'', he greeted me.

''Hey Louis.'', I told back.

Right away he looked at the page of the magazine I was reading previously. ''Are The Sript coming?'',he asked me.

''Yes, next Sunday!'', I said with surprise.

''And you are one of those girls who like them?'', Louis asked implying that he know a lot of girls who are addicted with that band.

''I really love their songs. Listening to their music is my little escape.'', I told him.

''I think it's a quite good band thought I haven't ever heard to a lot of their songs.'', Louis claimed.''Will you go to their live performance?'', he added.

''Yes maybe I will go in case I find tickets.'', I replied. I didn't know the reason that I was lying to him since I was sure that my parents won't allow me to go there.

''You have to book your tickets in advance because I think that this concert will be sold out.'',he adviced me. ''But as I'm thinking over it, I can't believe that the whole O2 Arena will be completely filled because I don't think that The Scipt have a lot of fans.''

''So do you abhor that band so much?'', I asked him.

''Uhmm... I just don't find them interesting enough.'', he replied. ''But I will try to find some tickets for you if you want.'',he suggested.

''That would be awesome. Thanks Louis.'', I thanked him. Ι was stormed by his good manners.

''You're welcome. Are you here to visit your mum?'', he asked me.

''Yes'', I responded.

He continued asking me quite questions about my everyday life,school and my hobbies but I was replying with only one or two words 'cause I was on a bad mood and the last thing I wanted to do is replying to his numerous questions.

I wasn't feeling quite good after what happened to school this morning and it was visible that I was crying for hours because of my wet and swollen eyes.

After a while, Louis asked me if I am okay and I replied that ''I think I'm good now.''

''By saying now,you mean that something happened before?'',he asked like we was searching my words to figure out my thoughts.

''Basically yes.'',I found the courage to say.

''Do you want to share this with me or you don't want to talk about that anymore?'', he gently asked.

I was looking at him while I was speechless. Actually before I was to come to the hospital I wasn't in good spirits so I didn't want to talk to anyone about how my classmates kinda bullied me. However, now I have changed my mind and I didn't mind talking to him about that. I was feeling that I can talk to him without freely,without reservations 'cause I was feeling comfortable when I am around him.

''No,there is not a problem. I am going to tell you everything.'', I finally told him.

''I am all ears.'',Louis said to me.

''Today at school, at gym lessons, we were playing a match of volleyball and the winners of this game would get a better grade. Unfortunately, me team lost this game and then my teammates got so angry and they called me so many bad things, because they thought that I was the one to blame for our loss.'', I told him being on the verge of crying again while I was feeling sad as I was remembering this all over again.

''That's unfair. They had no right to call you bad names. When a team loses, all the players are responsible for the loss.'', Louis said to me.

'' I know that but what is more frustrating is that my brother was in front of the fight but he didn't defend me and that hurts.'', I told him.

''That's so sad. He is your brother and he has to help you every time you need help.''

''But the thing is that he likes one of those girls who bullied me. Her name is Marie and that's why he acted like nothing happened. ''

And then I saw him being socked without knowing why. Maybe I think I told something that put him in thoughts...

_

If you like the story,please comment&vote so as not to be ghost readers!

All the love,

Stella xx