Chapter 12- First Day of School

"Lexi! Lex! Alexa Teller!" a distant voice called.

"Mmm" I grunted.

"Wake up sis, we have to leave for school in an hour!" the voice said.

I opened my eyes to see Liam dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a royal blue American Eagle V-neck t-shirt. He looked good. Too bad he was my brother. Ew, did I just think that?

I slowly pushed away my covers and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and got up to take a shower. I kept mumbling some very un-ladylike things under my breath and Liam chuckled.

"I'll be waiting downstairs, but you'll have to take your car because Aaron and I have practice after school and you'll be stuck to wait if you ride with us."

"Okay, I'll be down in a bit."

I jumped in the hot shower, enjoying every minute of it. I knew I had to hurry so I ended up showering for less than 10 minutes. When I got out, I dried my hair with the blow dryer and plugged in my curling iron. I was determined to look hot today. After all, it WAS my first day and I had to make a good impression. I applied some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. After about 30 minutes, my hair and makeup were done. I had my long hair down, reaching the bottom of my back in loose curls. My makeups was more natural, but complimented my pretty blue eyes. All in all, I looked good. I had twenty minutes left to choose my outfit, which I guess was a decent amount of time. I settled for a floor-length, turquoise summer dress with beige strappy wedges. I accessorized with diamond stud earrings and a Michael Kors studded purse. I slipped my phone and a few other things in it and grabbed my car keys. This is it. Time to face the jungle that is high school.

I rode behind the boys to school. I had the twins in my year, so there was a chance that I had them in my classes, at least. I parked my baby besides the boys and took a deep breath before coming out of my car. A small group of people had already gathered, staring at my shiny Audi. They couldn't see me because of the tinted windows, but soon enough they'd see the new girl.

I opened the door and carefully slid out. Without meeting anyone's gaze, I locked the doors of my car and turned around. A group of 30 people or so were looking at me with curious gazes. I pulled my Burberry sunglasses off, and smiled a very convincing smile to them.

Some smiled back, and some had their mouths slightly open, but what really made me laugh were the murderous looks the girls sent me. I was fresh meat, and I'd get all the attention. I loved it. A brave, very hot guy made his way to me. What was it with this place? Sheesh, they all looked like gods.

"Hey new girl, I'm Ryder Anderson," he said, flashing his perfect smile at me. He was no doubt the popular kid of the school. His personality reeked arrogance.

"Hey there, I'm the new girl," I replied, smiling back.

He laughed. "You wouldn't happen to have a name, new girl, would you?" he flirted.

"I do actually, but it's for me to know and for you to never find out," I replied, pushing past all the others. Within seconds, I was flanked by my brothers.

"You know babe, you just became the most hated girl in the whole school in a matter of seconds, right?" Aaron laughed.

"What did I do to deserve such a title?" I joked.

"You just caught Ryder Anderson's attention," he replied simply.

"Great, just what I needed," I mumbled.

"Hey, it's your own fault. Did you see yourself this morning? Sis, you look hot. H-O-T. Hot," he repeated.

"Okay, okay, I get it. It's not my fault I look damn fine," I scoffed, pushing my perfect chocolate brown curls over my shoulder. We all laughed and they escorted me to the office.