Chapter 1

Nathan, where's Jamie??

Hales, he's with Madison and Chuck..

Oh ok.

Nathan and Haley has 5 kids- James Lucas Scott (24), Lydia Bob Scott (16), Daniel Keith Scott (11), Sophia Isabella Scott (7), and Cara Elizabeth Scott (7).

Well, had you talked with Lucas or Peyton??

Uh, no I didn't since they left, Hales.

Oh ok, I'm going to call them, they recently had a daughter.

Seriously, Haley!?

Yeah, come here it's ringing. Oh ok.

Hello, this is Lucas Scott, please leave a message. My wife and I might can't answer your call, we could be busy. Please leave a message. We will call you back, thanks bye.

Hey, this is Nathan and Haley, I know we haven't talked since you guys left. Some people told us that you and Peyton has a son and daughter, is that true? Please call us back, Lucas. Thanks, bye.

Lucas' pov

We decided to ignore Nathan and Haley's call, we haven't talked for more than 10 years... We decided to look at their voicemail.

Hey, this is Nathan and Haley, I know we haven't talked since you guys left. Some people told us that you and Peyton has a son and daughter, is that true? Please call us back, Lucas. Thanks, bye.

We decided to not call them back.

Nathan's pov

We knew they ignored our call. We decided to call again.

It's ringing. It's connected.

Uh, hello, this is Keith Scott speaking..

Well, I assume you are Lucas and Peyton Scott's son?

Uh, yeah, how do you know?

Well, I'm Nathan Scott? Your dad's half brother from Tree Hill.

Wow, my dad has a brother, I don't know that.

He didn't tell you? Uh don't tell him that I called.

You are my uncle?

Uh yeah, but I don't think your mom and dad want you to call me that, Keith. I guess you are named after your great uncle, Keith Alan Scott, Keith.

Ok, yeah I'm named after him.. My name is Keith Nathan Scott...

Well I guess your middle name is from me, Keith.

Really?

Yeah my name is Nathan Royal Scott.

Wow, it's awesome!

I hope we can meet soon, nephew.

Yeah me too, uncle Nathan!

Well, I want you to know my wife, Haley James Scott, your dad's best friend.. I guess they are ex best friends.

Cool, do you guys have any kids, aunt Haley and uncle Nathan?

Yeah we have 5 kids, James Lucas, Lydia Bob, Daniel Keith, Sophia Isabella, and Cara Elizabeth Scott.

Sweet!

Yeah, I know you have a older sister, Sawyer Brooke. Do you have a other sister too?

Yeah, Sawyer Brooke and Ava Haley Scott.

Wow, how's old are them and you?

I'm 12, Sawyer is 18, and Ava is 4.

Wow, I haven't see Sawyer for more than 14 years after your family left.

I want to meet you, and your family.

You will someday, Keith, we have to go, talk to you sometimes?

Yes, I want to, bye.

Love you, Keith.

Love you, aunt and uncle!

Wow, Hales, it's Keith Nathan. Lucas and Peyton named their two Keith Nathan and Ava Haley.

Yeah, I couldn't believe that they didn't tell us, Nate.

Yeah, maybe we can visit them at Charlotte, that's where many people said they live at now, Hales.

Ok, Nate lets pack.