Chapter 8 :D

And then, I figured out where we were going! Seychelles, the magical remote island amougst the Indian Ocean. We had both actually heard talk that we were going there. When we didn't even know where we were headed to, it seemed very ridiculous. But for once, the presses are right.

   "Oh wow. How beautiful." I said. William had told me where we were going, he apprently knew, but didnt tell me. I eagerly started going up the stairs to pack my bags.

    "No, no. The maid already packed your things." I had actually never had that done before. In all my years of dating Will I have never had anyone pack my things for me. But that was one less thing to worry about. What did I have to worry about anyways?  I was a newlywed. I shouldn't have a care in the world.

    "So when do we leave?' I asked my husband.

    "Hm..ohh...now." He smriked then took my wrist and whisked me away. It was 11:04 already. I guess we were supposed to leave at 11. Oh well, we have a private jet anyways. It's still hard to think that I could be at my old home right now. Having a normal average life, right at home. But, I'm not. I am literally living the life of a princess. Not packing my own clothes, and having a private jet.

    We took a short ride to a nearby airport. People loaded our things into the jet, me and Will standing to the side watching.

    " Could I help you? " I asked a man who was doing the bags.

    "No, princess."

    "Well, first of all, im not really a princess. I am a duchess of cambridge. And you will let me do, as um, as I say!"

   "Yes mam." And then I lugged my bag into a compartment. I mumbled there! under my breath once finished. Then Will took my hand and we got into the Jet.

*One more chapter! Sorry for taking so long to upload!*