Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~*Hi there! I'm really enjoying watt pad! I'm continuing to write several stories and going to continue on this one. I do understand that some chapters are short and not in very graphic detail. But this is more of a short story! Please, sit back, get a pepsi, and enjoy the story :D ~*

After dessert we went on to dancing. Ah dancing, what an escape! William and I slow danced first. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Will whispered, "This is a dream, Kate. It really is." Then he gingerly kissed my head. I smiled and said "'Tis."

My dress still flowed behind me. The beading was plunging out of my chest, almost like a treasure chest of pearls. The collar came up a little bit, just for some volume. I know everyone hoped for a huge train, and they got their wish. My train measured about 8 or 9 feet long. So long that my bridal party stepped on it during the processional! It also laced up the back, making it itself as tight as a corset in the 1800's.

Soon others joined in and the music got more vibrant. Even Will's grandmother joined in. After a few songs me and will broke off and greeted some other guests.

"Kate! Come here!" My best friends said.

"Hey guys!"

"We cant believe this is still happening, Kate! It's a dream for us, too!"

"Oh come on! Stop, your making me blush!" I wasn't fibbing, they were!

"Remember when we had a flat, seems like so long ago..."

"It does. We will have to have a girls night soon, just us!"

My friends giggled and hugged me. They made me think about how we never do those things at all anymore. Royals can still have fun, right?

I gave an elegant "Hello." to some of my husbands family. Wow, I can now call Prince William MY husband. All my mine. Well not all mine, but mostly.

The night went on and on. Dancing continued, people drank, and I actually wasn't questioned by the press. The press and media weren't allowed into the reception, hall, or whatever you call it. Which was a first in a long time. I honestly couldn't wait to return home. That seemed like forever though.

"Will! I just want to be home, with you, alone!" I said smiling and laughing.

"I know Katie! Don't fret. It's about 8o'clock now. 9 is when this all should come to a close."

Actually, thinking about it, it was 11o'clock when the wedding began. Now its 8. Where did all the time go?

I then went over for a glass of Champaign. The bar wasn't that crowded so I thought it was a good time to be alone.

"A glass of Champaign, please, I need it!" Things do get stressful, if you know what I mean. My dress had become shorter, the train was removable. That made it 10 times easier to sit down. Soon a man wearing a black tux like everyone else, asked for a beer and sat by me.

"Kate. How nice to see you."

" I don't think I recall meeting you." I said with a smile.

~*I knew ending the chapter like this would make people read the next chapter! So look for chapter 5 soon! And I also got over my writers-block so I have more ideas for more chapters.! Much love,,,AlyssaMinded ~*