Chapter 7--- A surprise chapter??!!! Haha!

Chapter 7--A surprise chapter...!..?

***You know those babies that you don't plan on having? Well this story is kinda like that. I SO didn't plan on writing more. Really! Haha. I wanted to focus on my other stories. They actually haven't even gotten a 100 reads at all,yet?! I HONESTLY don't know if there will be more. It's really 50/ 50 right now! Btw if you have a story idea PLEASE message me! I will dedicate the story to you if I use your idea! :)***

In the morning the sun shined on our bed. It almost seemed like a scene from a film. I outstretched my arms and flexed my legs. Will was still asleep. But whenever I wake up he always follows. Of course, he did.

"Good morning, Catherine."

"Good morning, William." We would always joke about each others names. Since we were married now, I was to go by Catherine. He was still William. To everyone else, at least. To me he would always be Will. We would josh ((A British word for 'joke')) about how many people attended the wedding. Before it began he leaned over to my father and whispered," I thought this was only supposed to be a family affair." Will cracked up and my dad gave a smile. Father was quite nervous yesterday. Wow, I already spoke about the wedding as if it was months ago.

"What do ya want for breakfast?" He said stroking my brunette hair.

"Mhmm, what do you want?"

"How does bacon 'n eggs sound?"

"Delicious." We pecked and we jumped out of bed. He looked really dashing in his pajama pants, if I might say so myself. My nightgown probably looked good to him too. I lye their in our king size bed. I didn't even know what was going to go on today. I was assuming some gathering with the family. Honestly, I wanted to have Will all to me today. It just seemed fitting.

"Im coming to check on your cooking!" I said laughing.

"Don't worry! Im, um, doing fine!" As I walked into the kitchen smoke filled the air.

"Agh! Not again!" I bat out the smoke and turned the beeping alarm off. I went to go check on the eggs, they were just black crumbles. When I turned around to nag on him for his awful cooking, our eyes met straight on.

"We need to get you in a cooking class." I whispered. Our lips slowly met too.

"How about we get a real chef in here?" He asked. I nodded.

**Whats gonna happen next? Can you guess? Leave your comment below! :D ***