Chapter 6---Last chapter :(

Chapter 6! Last chapter! :(

I just couldn't believe that we were finally married. And now I couldn't believe that someone just said that to us. Invasion of privacy, I call it, or anyone would call it. But just like I thought, this is when it really begins. My dead mother in law died being chased by paparazzi. So I knew I couldn't let this all get too deep in my head.

"Its okay, I'm fine. I'll be good until we reach home." I lied. I just needed to suck it up until we got home.

The car slowly pulled up to our driveway and let us out. I swung my legs out just how I was taught. William grabbed my hand and lead me inside.

"Upstairs my love?" He said smiling.

"I don't think so, not tonight. It's just..."

"The press thing, right. I see. Well I want to be with you anyways."

"I am just going to watch television, maybe have a snack."

"I don't care what we do, as long as it's with you." Then he kissed me on the forehead. I did sound like I wanted to be alone. And I didn't. We were newly married, we should be together all night. Even if it's not what the press thinks were doing...

I turned on the tele and strolled into the kitchen. Will wrapped his arms around my waist. My hand found it's way up to his cheek. I gently cricked my neck towards his face.

"Maybe we should..." I said. I don't think he could have been even more tempting.

"No,no! Were doing what you said!" He certainly was in a happy-go-lucky mood. Then he pressed the on button on the radio. William put his arms on my hips again and starting swaying to the music. We 'danced' while I popped some popcorn. I didn't even realize the alarm rang that it was done because we were so busy kissing. Things got heated real fast with us. But the t.v actually got our attention when we heard our names. I grabbed the popcorn and skipped into the living room.

"As every person knows, Princess Catherine and Prince William got married today. It truly was the marriage of the century." The reporter continued on how the ceremony was fabulous, and how everything was over the top.

"The couple are really in love, this time. The way they stare, touch, and so much emotion comes from the both of them. Unlike Princess Diana and Prince Charles who never were really in love---" Will then changed the channel to some soap opera.

"I didn't know they would say that. Sorry." I said.

"No, it's fine. They're right." We continued eating popcorn in silence.

Soon I lied my head down on his lap. I stared into his deep blue eyes. I could see for miles and miles into them. They told me that he loved me. And that everything was now in place. Everything was sort of perfect.

"What do we now?" I asked.

"Go on, move on, accept all that has happened. Accept all that will happen."

**I wanted to keep this P-G so I turned it down this route. Hope you don't mind! I'm pretty sure this is the end. Please go read my new book---"Its not a game, it's life." Working on 2 new books, I'll keep you posted! :D**