★YONGGUK FACTS★

★YONGGUK FACTS★

✰Yongguk, being the main rapper, can sing very well and Daehyun, being the main vocalist, can rap very well.

✰Yongguk uploads photos on his Instragram, and after a few minutes, he will delete them.

✰Yongguk cannot live without Ramen.

✰Apparently Yongguk said that he has a cologne that smells like ramen.

✰Yongguk stated that he doesn’t like tall girls.

✰Yongguk was born in Incheon. 

✰If you ask Yongguk to marry you, he will reply yes.

✰When Zelo was practicing archery, Yongguk appearf on the screen and Baby'z started screaming, so Himchan told Yongguk to looked at them once and then looked at the other place.

✰My goal is for our songs to not just be songs in Asia, but become global music in other nations as well. So my goal is to improve a lot musically this year, and do a lot of overseas promotions.-Bang Yongguk.

✰He is the closest to Himchan.

✰Yongguk is apparently awkward when he’s alone together with Daehyun.

✰Yongguk claimed to have read a fanfic about him but when asked for his response about it, he couldnt say anything.

✰Yongguk has a tattoo that is located at the upper part of his back.

✰Yongguk used his hand injury during warrior as an excuse to make the members does things for him.

✰Yong Guk was one of the chosen Idol of “Top 10 Idols you would date.”

✰Yongguk has failed his driving test twice now.

✰A fan asked yongguk to marry her at a fan sign. Yongguk smiled and said yes. The fan froze and soon got dragged away by security.

✰Yongguk can recognize each member by hearing their voices.

✰Yongguk has an older brother. His name is Bang Yongnam.

✰Yongguk’s a peacemaker. He’s also very soft-hearted so he cries often.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits: to the owner