★DAEHYUN FACTS★

★DAEHYUN FACTS★

✰Daehyun is left handed.

✰Daehyun has a nice relationship with his brother, but when they fight, it gets brutal. In some cases they use their fists.

✰ Daehyun confessed he once dated a girl for only 20 days.

✰ Daehyun sleeps with at least three blankets on, since he likes being comfortable. He even took Jongup’s.

✰Daehyun’s dream of becoming a singer grew when he was younger after watching DBSK’s performances.

✰When Daehyun first met Yongguk and Himchan he thought, "Wow, the people I see on TV are here!"

✰ Daehyun had a knee injury after their debut, went to an orthopedic clinic and when the clerk asked him his name, said: "We're BAP! Yessir."

✰DaeHyun was born in Gwangju.

✰Daehyun likes to bully and tease the maknaes a lot. 

✰Even though Daehyun eats a lot, he is still considered small due to his high metabolic rate.

✰Even though Daehyun may seem talkative, naughty and a prankster, he is actually a gentle person.

✰Daehyun doesn’t like seafood.

✰"Ever since I was little, I dreamt of marrying early actually. I want to be a young and friendly dad to my kids" -Daehyun

✰If I have a girlfriend, I want to travel with her and see cherry blossoms together with her. -Daehyun

✰Daehyun has a temper and would often lecture using his Busan accent in the dorm.

✰Although Daehyun always worried about his dark skin, Youngjae thought it was cool and wanted to have Daehyun’s skin.

✰When asked what will he bring if he is stuck in an island, Daehyun answered iPod and cheesecake.

✰Daehyun said that his hidden talent is eating the most yet not growing a single bit of fats.

✰Daehyun is still getting nervous when there are fans around him.

✰When Daehyun doesn’t feel like answering he’ll answer “no comment” and walk away.

✰Daehyun wake up earlier than other members in the dorm.

✰Daehyun thinks that duets are fun and he used to practice it often in the academy.

✰He likes RnB and Ballad songs.

✰Daehyun was more popular with guys than girls, so that’s why he hung around a lot of guys.

✰He complained to his members about not having too much parts in MTV Ta-Dah! It’s B.A.P.

✰Daehyun said he’s closest to Yong Guk, not Youngjae.

✰Saturi [T/N: Korean dialect, in Daehyun’s case, Busan saturi] pops up often for Daehyun even at their dorm, so he sometimes calls Jongup “Moon Jongup~ee~” opposed to just “Jongup.”

✰A fan was taking a video of him at a fan signing and he kept posing with a victory sign. Then he asked the fan, “How much longer do I have to stay like this?” when he saw the fan still holding her camera. So the fan told him, “Ah..this is a video” and he responded back, “Ah”

✰When Daehyun or Youngjae would be off-key, they’d slap each other so that they can prevent from going off-key.

✰Daehyun tried imitating Zelo’s LTE rap and left the room because it annoyed him that he couldn’t do it and his tongue kept getting tied.

✰Daehyun’s face is really small in real life.

✰During the performance when the stage collapsed for “Warrior,” Daehyun screamed “Uh. AGHHHHHHHHH.”

✰Daehyun cried recording “All Lies.”

✰He made fun of Jongup for having no lines and Jongup got angry.

✰He kept playing rock, paper, scissors with Zelo and he got mad that he kept losing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cr/via:  @/DaehyunBAPBaby , @/ForBAP , @/BAPBabyz, @BAPUpdates, zelohong.tumblr, & BABYZ Area