What's a girl to do

Recap

Something in the photograph caught my eye. The necklace that the baby was wearing was the same on i had since i could remember. Then It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was the baby in the photograph. I was Clair. So many questions filled my head. All i know for sure is that i was confused now more that ever

....................................................................................................................................................................

 Tears filled my eyes as the letter dropped from my hands. My whole life was a lie. The very thought of me being someone else entirely  was unbearable. But this wasn't the time to feel sorry for myself if I wanted to find out the truth I had to stay calm. I quickly regained my composure. I put everything back the way it was. Before I put the letter back I took a picture of it just in-case if I might need it later. Once I had everything back in it's place I left the room. My whole body felt numb, I had so many questions left unanswered. Somehow I ended up in my room, I didn't even remember  walking down the hall way. I slowly walked over to my bed and collapsed. Who was I, I didn't even feel like I knew myself anymore. Everything I had been told my whole life Was a lie. It was my turn to find out what the truth was and no one, no one was going to get in my way and with that last thought in my head I fell asleep.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I awoke to a loud banging that was coming from the other side of my door. I sat up groggily still tired from my deep sleep.

"Lilly open up" he started to bang on the door some more. I rolled my eyes and finally opened my door to find Daniel starring angrily at me. 

"Stay away from Caleb" he shouted, and with that he stormed off walking down the hallway. At first I was to bewildered to even move. Who did that little rich boy think he was telling me what to do. I was not in the mood for his bi-polar attitude, especially with the day I was having. 

"No" I shouted right before he entered his room. He stopped for a second and looked straight at me with a scary spark in his eye. 

"What did you say?" he sounded disgusted that I would even think of saying no to him.

"You heard me, I said no" he started to walk slowly over to me, I stood my ground as scary and as intimidating as Daniel looked I wasn't about to back down. He kept on walking toward me until our noses were practically touching. 

"Stay away from him" he hissed through gritted teeth. 

"No, you don't own me Daniel." he opened his mouth to sat something, but he stopped himself and turned around and walked back to his room and slammed the door. Wow he was such a baby. It still made me wonder though, why did he want me to stay away from Caleb it made no sense what so ever. That boy made no sense what so ever.

After I finished eating my super I went back to my room and did my homework and then I  finished off my day with a nice warm hot shower. Once I was done with my shower I quickly put on my pajamas and went off to sleep.

.................................................................................................................

The next morning I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I quickly got dressed and put on some make up before I headed downstairs to have some breakfast. I walked into the dining room expecting to see Uncle Don and Miss J but the only one who was at the table was Daniel. 

I had totally forgotten they had an important business meeting and Katie was having a sleepover at her friends house. I quietly sat down across from Daniel. I could feel the tension in the air between the both of us. It was so silent i couldn't take it anymore.