Chapter 5 The Jerk

Caleb what the crap are you doing here? Right as I said those word I saw Daniel come into the kitchen he rolled his eyes at me as I continued to stare at Caleb.

Lilly I present to you my best friend Caleb. I was happy Caleb was here but so unhappy he was friends with that jerk. Daniel had made it quite obvious that he didn't like me even though I had done nothing to him.

"Caleb this is Lilly that peasant girl I told you about that has to stay with us" then he leaned into Caleb ear whispering to him " It's quite sad really" just to make me upset. Caleb just rolled his eyes.

I know who she is Dan I met her today in studyhall.

At first when he said Dan it took me a second to realize he meant Daniel sad I know but you have to understand Im exhausted and i've been through a lot these past days so please excuse the slowness.

I had no idea you guys were best friends, why didn't you tell me?

I didn't think it mattered. "he said with the cutest smirk ever" we just stared at each other for a while.

I really hate to break up whatever is going on here but Caleb I think you need to go put on another shirt. Crap I totally forgot that I had spilled coffee on it. He looked down at his shirt and nodded,

mind if I borrow one of yours.

Nope go head.

Caleb turned and walked out the door leaving me and Daniel alone. Daniel looked down at me and took a step towards me crossing his arms. 

So before you go head and throw yourself at my best friend, i'll save you the heartache and let you know he has a girlfriend, plus he would never fall for a girl like you. Sorry to break it to ya honey but it's not just gonna happen.

 I was in complete and utter shock at what he just said. I had been through so much already why on earth did I have to get stuck with a Jerk like him. I could feel a lump forming in my throat I looked up at him and saw him smirking at me like he had won.

But I had freaking had it with him I was not about to let this bratty boy get the satisfaction of thinking he had gotten the better of me. All the tears and sadness I was feeling I pushed down and I put on the happiest face I had.

I smiled at him and laughed. Daniel I don't like him like that, matter of fact I have a boyfriend at home. The reason I was so surprised he was here was because he's seems really nice and you... well your just a bratty douche bag that's rich. I smiled back up at him before I left him there alone in the kitchen.

I know it wasn't the worst dis in the world,t I never was good at being mean. I don't think he expected me to react like that, He wanted me to break down crying but I was not about to do that at least not in front of him. I could feel the tears threatening to come out, and I wouldn't be able to hold them in much longer.

I darted up the stairs tears alredy coming down my face. I was so close to my room when I bumped into Caleb. I hit him with such force that I fell right on my butt. ( talk about embarissing). I didn't want Caleb to see me like this so I ran past him and slamed the door behind me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I couldn't hold in the tears that I had been wanting to come out since I got here. I tried to be brave and I promised I wouldn't cry but I just couldn't do it. So I let it all out everything that I had been holding in and sobbed until I slowly fell asleep.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Short I know but ill update really soon and the next chapter will be long. Anyway comment tell me what you thought of it and How I can improve I love to hear others opinions so ya.

Dont be a stranger