New discovery

Thank you for all the nice comments :) they really make my day

...........................................................................................................

My eyes opened at the sound of the banging on my door. I must have cried myself to sleep for I was still sprawled out on the carpet. I sat up making my way to the door.

"Lilly it's dinner time so get your butt out here i've been banging on this door for a whole minute.

I groaned when I heard Daniels voice, He was the reason I was crying in the first place but I promised myself I would be nice to him no matter what.

Sorry Daniel I didn't mean to keep you waiting.

Whatever, your good for nothing anyway.

I clenched my fist holding back the urge to slap him across his face. Instead I ignored his comment and made my way to the dinning room where everyone was waiting for me.

"Ah Lilly you made it now we can all eat". I smiled up at uncle Don as I looked around the table for a place to sit, I finlay saw a spot next to Katie were she had obviously saved a seat for me. As I took my seat I could feel everyone's eyes looking at me.

"So Lilly how do you like the school so far".

Honestly I really enjoyed it, I even made a new friend.

Oh and who would that be dear. Mrs. J said with a curious tone.

Her name is Kristen but I dont know her last name, which reminds me is it ok if I have a sleepover this weekend I mean if you guys don't mind.

Don what do you think should we let her have a sleepover?

He smiled at me and winked of course, Lilly you can invite a friend over whenever you want to. You don't have to ask permission.

Yes dear feel free to invite anyone over just as long as they dont do drugs, they can come over.

I laughed at her statement, I looked around the table at the family I was staying with and for the first time I knew they really did care for me. Then my moment was ruined when I heard a small chuckle coming from mr. devil himself.

I glared at him, What's so funny.

Oh Lilly, Lilly, Lilly I really do feel quite bad for you.

"And why would that be Daniel" I spat

Well you see your friend Kristen is literally the biggest loser at school.He lifted his glass in the air three cheers for Lilly you have managed to commit social suicide in one day. I mean that has to be a new record or something I mean you really have to be an idiot not to see she was a loser. How...

But by this point I couldn't here his stupid rantings anymore. I couldn't take this being nice thing anymore, he had crossed the line. Even though I had just met Kristen she was nothing but nice and sweet. She could have just ignored me like everyone else was doing but she didn't. And I wasn't about to let someone like Daniel talk about her behind her back.
I shot up from my seat and slammed my fist down at the table.

Listen here you pompous fool and you listen good, I don't care that she may be the biggest loser at school, that doesn't mean I can't be friends with her. She's nice she was the only one who even was kind to me today. So what if no one talks to me, it shouldn't matter who I hang out with.

By the time I had finished with my little speech I sat back down completely out of breath. I looked around the table everyone looked shocked. Daniel just stared at me speechless.