Chapter 4 Caleb.....

I was in my last period for the day which was study hall. My day had gone ok thanks to Kristen. Even though I had only just met her I felt like I knew her. After math I had chemistry with her which was fun we did this lab were we........ Then I had lunch and after lunch I had P.E and now here I am working on Math the worst invention EVER. Who cares what the freaking volume of a cylinder is, it's not like im ever going to us this crap in my life. I had been stuck on the same problem for the last 10 minutes and was getting a little frustrated by now, I got so frustrated that I slammed my  fist down on the table.

"Having trouble I see".I look up to see this gorgeous beyond belief guy with sandy brown hair and piercing green eyes starring straight at me. 

ahh yeah I just don't get this formula for math.

"Well let's see if I can help or not". He came over to my side of the table and leaned over me looking down at my book to see which problem I was having trouble with. He was so close to me I could feel the heat from his body. To be honest it was hard to concentrate.

Ok so all you have to do is mutiply these two numbers and then divide that by the radius ( just so you know I totally made that up so if your doing math do not use this as a guide).

Wow you make it sound so easy

Well it's pretty simple once you know the formulas.

ha easy for you to say I know the formulas my thing is how do i know if I plug the right numbers in to the formula. 

He sat down next to me and extened his had out. My names Caleb.

I took his hand and shook it. Lilly

Nice to meet you Lilly. So your the girl whose staying at Daniel and Katy house.

how did you....

word travels pretty fast around school, plus we don't get a lot of new students around this time of the school year so when someone like you shows up everyone is talking about it. So how's your first day going.

It's not to bad but I miss my old school.

Why did you change schools so late in the year anyway?

Well back in New York I was having some family trouble so they sent me to stay with their close friends in Alaska while everything get's sorted out. I tried not to show the pain that was so obviously written all over my face of how much I missed my home, but I didn't hide it to well for Caleb notice right away.

Oh Lilly I had no idea i'm so sorry.

All of the sudden I was pulled into a warm embrace and for the first time since I got to Alaska I felt safe. Then the Bell Rang and ruined my perfect moment. We pulled away from each other and just stared at each other for a while.

Well it was nice meeting you Lilly hopefully i'll see you around.

Yeah it was nice meeting you to, Thanks for the help I managed to shout before he was completely out of the room. He turned around and nodded his head before leaving the class.

Once I walked out of the classroom I headed toward the parking lot were Uncle Don told me a car would be waiting to take me back to the house. Sure enough a black car was their waiting for me and so was Katy. Once she saw me she ran over toward me and gave me a hug. Before heading into the black car.

How was your firs day?

It was actually not to bad.

Oh that's wonderful im so glad. New schools can be hard especially since you just arrived in Alaska yesterday. It's a lot to take in.

Tell me about it. Everything just happened so fast. But at least I have you to help me through this.

She beamed up at me like I had just given her the biggest compliment in the world. Katy were's your brother?

"Oh Daniel usually drives home he's most likely home by now". I silently sighed in relief that he wasn't in any of my classes. I don't know what his problem was with me but I knew for sure he seemed to hate me.

The car pulled up to the long driveway before it came to a stop. Katy and I got out and walked to the door. I still hadn't got used to how big their house was, it still didn't feel like home but I promised myself I would make things work.  Once we got in we headed straight for the kitchen to get some hot chocolate that their chef had made. It was the best hot chocolate I had ever tasted. I was heading out of the kitchen sipping my hot chocolate to get my bookbag when I bumped into someone who I was expecting it ot be Daniel spilling hot chocolate all over their clothes.

Holy crap im so sorry Dan.... and that's when I looked up to see not Daniell but Caleb.

Caleb what are you doing here?

.................................................................................................................................................

Authors note:

Hey guys sorry i know this chapter was boring and completley aweful and im sorry but I promise it will get more exciting soon. It wont be like this the whole time so just sit tight. Also it's really short so i'll update this weekend.

please vote and comment I would love to hear your ideas and what you think of the story so far and also how I could improve it.

PS.Also the person I dedicated this to has some really amazing stories You need to check out she's a really good writter and I highly recomend reading her stories So ya check them out!!!!!

 PPs it's 2 in the morning so please excuse the grammar mistakes