chapter 1. lilas p.o.v

ok befor I start here is some info on Lila monessa

brown hair

brown eyes

she loves long walks on the beach

she loves twilight and hunger games

favorite actor is Alexander Ludwig (her boyfriend)

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Lilas p.o.v

today is my birthday I'm turning 16. I headed down the stairs and in to the living room were the rest of my family was. my sistervwho is two years older Jacob my brother one year younger than me. and all the Cullen Carlisle, esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Edward, Bella, Alice, Casper and last but not least remesme. now I know shattered urban thinking. what bout Jacob black is he your brother well no Jacob black is not my brother he's my best friend thought Jacob is out hunting vampires per the norm. any way of course Alice is the firestorm to give me my gift it's a little blue box with a purple bow. I undo the bow and open the box.

"Alice what's it for?" I ask looking at my gift a key with a light blue ribbon

"you will see your sister will show you."Alice said

my sister grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door and in to her car wd drove east for two hours UN till we stoped at a house. omg they brought me a house I thought to myself.

I walked up to the front door an d tried the key in the lock. sure enough it worked I pushed the door open and there right be hind the door was Alexander my boyfriend. I ran to him a jumped in his arms.

" thought you were still in Hollywood shooting the movie." I said

" I got back this morning and Alice told me what was happening and put he her to wait for you." he said smiling

he showed me around our new house. turns out that my brothers and sister are going to live with me her in our new house. I hate to sound mean but it will be good to get away from the Cullens. it's. not that I don't like them it's just that I've been so use to it just being us three. but ever since we lost our house old house the Cullen took US in and looked after us. but I want to go back to the good old days when it was just skyla, Josh and me.

I started cooking lunch when Alexander came in.

"hey come on were going out for lunch." he said grabbing my hand and walking me to the car.

"were are we going?" I asked

" out for lunch" he said starting the car. iBook about 20 minutes to get to the restaurant. he parked the car a open my door for me. I hoped out for the car and we headed for the doors. when we got in side I saw my brother and sister sitting at a table at the back of the restaurant. Alexander lead me over to the and pulled my chair out for me. he then took a set next to me.

" hey sis why are there two empty seats" I asked curiously

" ohh there for __________ and _____________ "skyla replyed