chapter 6

skyla's pov

I stood there in shock. Aaron just asked me to marry him!!!! what do I say? 'yes you dork!' 'oh whatever your the dork.' I look at Aaron and smile. "yes! I would love to marry you Aaron!" I say. Aaron picks me up and hugs me. "I love you so much sky."Aaron says while hugging me from behind. he kisses the top of my head then rests his head on my shoulder. "I think we should tell the others" he whispers huskily in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "okay." I say as he puts the ring on my finger then we walk up to Lilas room. I walk in and see everyone sitting on her bed. Lila looks at my ring and runs at me and almost knocks me over. taking me out of Aaron's grasp.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Lilas p.o.v

she's getting married. everyone had gone out to celebrate the engagement. but I stayed home. Alexander beeping the wonderful boyfriend he is stayed with me and we sat and watched movies until they got home.

sky walked though the door first hand and hand with Aaron. they came and sat next to me. sky sat on Aarons lap. Alexander pulled me closer to him.

Jake walked in a when straight to his room. I got up and followed him

" Jake are you okay?" I asked him

"Im so tired of her." he said.

" yeah me too. she's becoming and bigger bitch by the second." I said

me and Jake haded just finished planning a holiday for us and Alexander when Alexander walked in.

he took my hand.

" night Jake " I said walking out the door

" night sis don't forget to tell him." Jake said back

" I won't" I said

" tell me what?"Alexander asked

" you Jake and I are going on a three week holiday starting tomorrow"I said with a smile on my face

"cool were are we going?" he asked

" no idea" I said jumping in to bed and with in the next minute I was asleep with Alexanders arms around my waist.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥

ok so tell US what you think ok love yah

comment

vote

fan

thanks =) :D. ;) :) :P. =) :D. ;) :) :P. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P