chapter 4

skyla's POV

as I woke up in the morning I rolled over to see Aaron asleep still. me being my awesome self. starts poking his cheek. he tries to push me off the bed But I get up and walk over to his side of the bed. and start tickling him from behind. he instantly jumps out of bed and glare at me. I smile innocently "morning Aaron" I say as a smirk appears on his face. 'oh no' I think to myself. 'what did I get myself into' he walks towards me and I run away from him "you'll never catch me alive!" I yell as I shut myself in the closet 'I wonder if I can get to narnia from in here?' I see a shadow pass past the closet door. it stops in front of the door. I sit there quietly trying not to make a sound. the doors burst open and I let out a quiet scream. Aaron is standing there I duck underneath him and sprint over. to the bed. Aaron chases after me. I jump onto the bed. Aaron climbs on the bed laying next to me. " good morning sky" he says wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I try to get free. but I'm held captive. I sigh and just lay there hugging Aaron he laughs "do you give up yet?" he questions me, I feel his chest move as he talks "I'll never give up" I say and he tightens his grip on me "what did you say?" he asks. I can imagine the smirk on his face. "I said I love you. now can we get up. I need a shower." I ask him he sighs and lets go of me. I sprint into the bathroom and turn on the shower. loving the feel of the hot water running down my back. after awhile I recunetly get out. I change into my jean shorts and my favourite top that says 'you can look but don't touch' I walk into the dining room and gasp in amazement at what was in front of me. the table is covered with a white tablecloth. and sitting on top of that is a massive stack of pancakes, with a single white rose sitting in a vase. on the middle of the table. at the very end is Aaron. dressed in a suit. smiling at me. I walk over to him and he gets one knee. "will you marry me skyla?" he asks holding one of my hands.

A/N haha cliff hanger! I'm sorry guys Its short. I just had to end it like that. stop throwing potatoes at me!!!!! ~Chelsea