I Turned Sixteen

"Wake up lazy butt!!!" , my mom screamed at me from down stairs. "Ugh okay! Fine!" I said. I got out of bed slowly adjusting to the light. I made my way into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. Washing my self with coconut shampoo and conditioner.
I got out if the shower and started picking out my clothes to wear. I decided to wear a blue tank top that had black roses on it with black ripped jeans. I settled for light makeup. Just a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
Today was my sixteenth birthday the age where I could finally find my mate. I don't really want one though. Imagine being destined with someone without a say in wether or not you wanna be with them or not. I didn't like the idea but I was anxious to meet my mate. If he were at this school or pack.
*Five Minutes Later*
When I was done getting dressed and brushing my teeth and stuff I headed down stairs.
My parents were waiting at the table for me and my brother.
Yes I did have a brother. His name was Blake and he was a yearolder than me. When I got down stairs Blake walk right passed me and sat at the table. What was his problem?
After breakfast we all cleaned up. Then I sent my goodbyes and went in my way to school. Right when I was about to get into me beautiful red Ferrari I was turned around and kissed. And do you know who kissed me. It was my BROTHER BLAKE?!?!? I didn't know what to do so I kneed him in the jewels.
"Oww what the hell!" he screamed out in pain "WHY DID I DO THAT?!?! WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" I was practically yelling my lungs off. Why would your brother YOUR BROTHER kiss you? Eww.
Finally he answers "I actually don't know Crystalline" at first I thought he was lying but his eyes were filled with sincere.
So I did what I always did in situations I didn't know how to handle....

I ran.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys so I am stuck on wolves so I wanted to write a story. First story about wolves and mates and everything so hope ya like it!!
_Naya♡♡