30

When we got home to my mother after our little date. I was still smiling like an idiot. When we got into the living room my mother and Madison was watching Madison favorite movie "Cinderella". I took Becky's hand in mine and went to side down on the couch right next to Madison. My mother look up at me and then down at Becky hand in mine and smile at me like she knew what had happened on our date. I just smile back at her and nodded my head at her. "Daddy why don't I look like Cinderella?" Madison asked me still looking at the movie.
"Baby you are a princess and one day you will be a queen" I said to her. I looked down at my watch and saw it was 9:30 pm it was time to get Madison to bed. There are well over her normal bedtime. "Madison its time for bed" I said to her "No daddy I want to be up with you and Becky" she said looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. "Madison if you go to bed now then we can go shop tomorrow" Becky said looking down at Madison. "Really?" Madison asked Becky. "Yes. BUT only if you go to bed now." Becky said back to Madison. "Okay I will go to bed. But can you come turn me in?" Madison asked her with a big smile on her face. "Sure sweetheart I will be up there in a mint go get ready for bed." Becky said to her and Madison was on her way up the stairs.
"So now you are going shopping with Madison tomorrow?" I asked Becky with a smile on my face. I love that she wants to spend some time with Madison. "Yes I like that little girl she is so sweet!" Becky said back to me kissing me on the lips and waking up the stars to say goodnight to my princess. I went up to say goodnight to Madison.