10

When James felt I when into the system to find out where Becky live so I can make her feel better I don't want her to me sick. When I found it I locked my office door and went out to my car. When I got to Becky's house I see to small boys is run around in the front yard. So I got out of my car and when up to them "hey boys can you tell me where I can find Rebbeca?" I ask the to boys and they are so much alike so they have to be twins. "Hey. Yes she is inside the house" one of them side. "are you Becky's boyfriend?" the other one asked "No little man I'm not Rebbeca's boyfriend" the first one came out with Becky after her looking a little surprised to see me at her house. "Mr. Mahone I mean Austin what are you doing here?" " hey to you too Becky" I said. "Sorry hallo do you want to come inside?" she asked. "Yeah sure" Then she went inside and I followed after her into her living room. There was a lot of boxes. "sorry for the boxes I just moved in yesterday." She said a little embarrassed "it okay" I said "I just came to see if you where okay James said you call in sick." I said "yeah I did, and I'm sick but my sister and her husband is out of town so I needed to look out for the two boys out there" I said. "I actually thought it was yours" I looked down a little embarrassed. "HAHA, no I don't have kids but I love them like if they were my own." "Can I make you a cup of tea?" she asked "yeah that would be good" I said.