3

--Austin POV--
I got out of my Lamborghini and headed into work. My assistant in business James came up to me and gave me a folder......... wait what? "What is this?" I asked staring at the folder blankly. "You have to choose your new secretary." He replied.
I sigh and opened the folder before scanning the page. I slammed it shut and gave it back to James before entering the lift. I entered my office and sat down at my desk. "Austin honey" I looked up to see my mother and my grandma entering the room. I sigh and continue to do my work. "James told us that you won't choose a secretary," my mother sign and I nodded without taking my eyes of the piece of paper I was working on. "Why?" my grandma asked slowly. "Have you seen their grades from high school? It was rubbish and their pictures are all slutty, they come there to work not to seduce me." I explained. "But you've fried nearly all the secretary we find for you and if you didn't fire them then they would've quit" my mother said. "It's not my fault I gave them hard jobs, what do they expect?"
"That is it! I've had enough" my grandma burst out we all snap our heads round to face her. She walked closer to me and snatches the paper out of my hand. "HEY!" "You do nothing but work all day, your 25 years old, you should be out there having fun and when are you going to find a wife? I'm getting older every second Austin!" my grandma shout at me and she had her hand on her hips. "I agree" my mother nodded. "Can you two please get out of my office and let me do my work." I mumble,
"Did you listen to anything I just said?" "yes and I don't care, now please I want to get this finish by today" I said
"Fine, if you don't choose a secretary then we will choose one for you." My mother said and with that said, they left my office. THAK GOD!!!