24

--Becky POV-

We just got to San Antonio in Austin's private jet. When we came out from his jet, Austin smiled so much. I saw a beautiful older woman with a small girl standing not far away from where we were. The little girl looked at me and Austin and smiled and shouted "daddy daddy" and ran toward Austin and me.

The little girl came up to me and Austin and jumped up in Austin's arms and hugged him. "Hey princess I missed you" Austin said to the little girl. "I missed you too daddy!!" She said to Austin! OMG!!! Austin has a daughter and he didn't tell me about it!!!! "Daddy who is that pretty lady" she said while looking at me with a smile, I could not do not smile at her, she was so sweet.

"that lady right there is my girlfriend princess" Austin said to her! Did he just say that I'm his GIRLFRIEND? When did he ask me to be his girlfriend? Oh that's right he never did but I want him to be my boyfriend!! I just smiled at him and her. "Becky this is Madison" Austin said to me "Madison this is Rebbeca but you can call her Becky just like I call her" He said to his daughter.

She looked at me and said "hey Becky you look pretty" "aww thank you, you look very pretty yourself!" I said to her. "Thank you Becky!" She said to me and hugged me.

Austin took my hand and locked our finger together he got closer to my ear and whispered, "I hope it does not do anything I said you were my girlfriend because I want to make you my girlfriend" and kissed me on the lips. He took Madison into his arms and carried her to the other people who were here, I guess it's his family. Because he gave them all a hug and introduced me it all for them.