To be loved.. in love..

"How is it possible for you? Like seriously.. " I still cant believe it even till day.. Anna once had her fair share of peek in my marital life.
"Why should it matter?"..he had a past..he moved on..we were friends first.. Now we are in the honeymoon phase of our relationship/ more like boyfriend-girlfriend with a marriage license..how hard is it to digest and can we get past our Marriage life Ms.Snoopy.. We've a project due on Monday!"
"What to do Dude..being recently broken up and single..with no man-projects to handle..my mind obviously wanders to the healthy stealthy relationships around me..cant help it.. Sorry dude." she pleaded her..
"Well for now.. Have you forgot that we have a due-project..after that dig in your manprojects! " Nandini snapped at her partner and both indulged back in their work.
Evening at Manik's residence:
"So howas work!" she said when she heard him enter.
"Jeez Sugar..for the zillionth time..dont do that ever again..always scares the shit outta me..why were you sitting here in dark.."
"Well waiting for you.. To scare you Mr.Smartpants who gets scared from his wife's voice in the dark!" She laughed heartily.
"So want some dinner?" she asked him.
"Nope..I'm back from dinner only..met an old friend. had dinner with her."
"Oh wow..its a she..do I know her?"
"Nope..just work friend..sab chodo..you had food?"
"Obviously.. What did you think of me.. I'm some patni type wives waiting by the door for her husband to be back for dinner and not eating till he comes or what!"
"I'm sorry hun.. Comon..i'll feed u..sugar..come.. Come.." Sorry na..he pleaded her in the cutest way possible.
"Sorry ki zaroorat nai..next time a message or a voicemail that you are having dinner out would suffice" she said smilingly...yet somewhere deep down irritated with his impromptu meeting with a "Work" friend who was a "She". And whose name he doesnt wanna share. She just dint wanna get into a whole Lotta stuff by asking something and ending up fighting for nothing and literally crying all night. So she silently had her dinner and went for her bedroom.