Ignite the passion

"Do you really think we would end up like your parents?"
"I donno, but I still feel there's a chance of it happening its not like 100% written for us..and for godsakes why the heck are we even talking about this right now!"
She was rummaging through her bag for files as she was about to leave Manik pulled her in and said
"If not now, then when Nandini..I dont understand. I mean with both of our busy schedule I dont think we ever talk stuffs through!"
"Well right now aint the correct time again Manik so if you could please let me leave now!"
"No. Nandu. I mean seriously we have been together for like what 1 year by now and you still have doubts about us and you thinking of not having even my baby how does it make feel you think?"," I'm not your sneaky boyfriend from college to sleep with and share a bed with you! I wanted to have a family, I wanted to have a lifetime ahead! Not this shitty reason you throwing away because your parents had a lousy marriage!"
"Well you wanna talk right. Lets talk. You are sneaky. You are shifty. You are a sick tempered person. I'm yet to see parts of you. And the hardest part is you can't ever handle the truth so its easy to be this way I started taking birth control pills"
"Wow..what an easy solution. If a person is "you think to be not stable" then easy to lie around and pretend! How convenient! "
"Enough Manik! I Don wanna argue over this anymore.!"
"Neither do I! Apologise right now for suppressing Akkineni family tree and then leave for your stupid job!"
She just bustled through leaving Manik all irritated.
Precap:
"Fucking prick. Cant get even a single day away from him"
"Who?" asked Bex
"My husband"
"Where?" she answered by pointing in his direction and he too saw at the same time