"Love and love only"

"Manik, dont move na"
"Kuttu, what the hell is this, people will laugh at me" if u want a plaything, we'll do something about that na"
Manik pulled her in close in the bathtub and shrugging her fingers off him. Nandu was resilient and kept on trying to apply nail paint on manik. At one point he got pissed and pinned her down.
"No means no".. Dont behave like a kid Kuttu!
" I m not a kid.. I was just bored. Why you getting so mad for this small issue manik!''
She got up leaving manik even more pissed off.
"What the hell Kuttu, am I not even allowed to tell what not to do!"
"First of all stop.calling me kuttu, I am not a kid okay and yeah sorry for ruining your precious nails."
She said while wrapping herself in a towel and left to their bedroom.
"Nandini! Nandini! Nandini!"
"like seriously! I mean. We were having a conversation for godsakes and you just left! What do you think!?"
"well right now, i'm getting late for my meeting. I'm sure you also have Lotta commitments Mr.Manik Akkineni!"
"screw them!"
He pulled her close and tugged her towel knot open. Twirl for me sunshine. He said mockingly.
"Not now manik"
"Well you are not a kid right, lets do some adult stuff!"
" I said not now!''
"Why not!"
"well..first of all you just humiliate me and now come here act like its okay to be this way and she started getting dressed for her meeting"