Chapter 7- Carnival Suprises

We sat down in the same seat as I did with Alex the first night we were here eating, Jake sat next to me and Alex was across from me. I saw Paul for the first time at the table to my left. Jake started explaining the plan to Alex so he wouldn't think I was dating his closest friend in California, yeah, kinda weird huh. We soon decided to go by the rides and act like out usual five year old selves, Jake and I held hands most of the time, yet, I felt nothing in particular. We went on the Tilt-a-Whirl three times in a row, Alex has never really been the type of person to like those types of rides. Jake and I were holding hands and walking through the exit of the Tilt-a-Whirl while Jake walked behind us trying to look cool and not like he was about to puke. I looked up and the first person I saw was Paul, he was looking at me, I guess he saw Jake and I holding hands, he looked down and just walked back over to the blonde. I smirked and walked away.

We went to eat yet again because it was almost nine o'clock and we all had school tomorrow. Alex and Jake were way ahead of me yet again chatting away like they just met, I was left thirty feet behind The sun was almost completely down leaving me with only the street lights illuminating me. It was getting cold and before I knew it, somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me into a dark alley way. My mouth was covered and I couldn't scream.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry that this chapter is so so SO short and it took me FOREVER to update. I pinkie promise there will be an update tomorrow. So many thing have been going on and I'm sick, oh my gersh people. Daily life kill me:D Love Ya!