Let's go!

Chrollo POV

Emma hesitated before reaching out and grabbing my hand with her gloved one. "The others know where the Market is, but since you don't, I'll take you to their myself." She nodded and smiled. So I took her to where the Farmer's Market was, since the others already left before us. I don't know why I'm was holding her hand tho, that was un necesary. "K here, we are here now." I told her.

All around us were farmer country type people who were shopping for fresh produce at this Farmer's Market. But they were all extremely dagnerous, as I could tell they I could tell they could tell they could use powerful nen.

Emma had been wandering around nearby. and she turned to me and asked "So what's so special about this produce?"

Right as I opened my mouth to say something in reply, someone yelled "SO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT MAKES MY PRODUCE SPECIAL, HAH?" I sighed and closed my eyes. Of all people who could be farmers here, why'd it have to be him?

Emma POV

I flinched at the guy's yelling. "Uh...yeah sure I, guess."

The man shouted, "THEN LISTEN HERE, PARTNER. MY NAME IS HISOKA, WORLD RENOWNED FARMER. YOU SEE THOSE FRUITS ND VEGGIES RIGHT OVER YONDER? THEM'S GROWN IN THE FINEST SOIL, INFUSED WITH NEN." He picked up an orange and squeezed it. "YA SEE THIS HERE ORNGE? ITS RIPE, JUS LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES OVER YONDER." He put the orange down and picked up a head of lettuce. "YA SEE HOW GREEN THIS HERE HEAD OF LETUCE IS? THIS HERE'S THE GREENEST HEAD OF LETUCE ANY O' YOU CITY SLICKERS'LL EVER SEE IN YER LIVES!" Hisoka then threw the head of lettuce directly at my face.

"Ow!" I yelled, clutching my face. Why did Hisoka throw lettuce at me?!

"WHAT'S YER NAME PARTNER?" Hisoka asked me.

"Uh..." I was looking around for chrollo for help but I couuldn't find him. So I answered, "My name's Emma Mimosa...

"WELL MISS MIMOSA, YOU SEE THEM CHICKENS RIGHT OVER YONDER?" He asked while pointing to the chickens off in the distance. They were clucking loudly, feathers flying everywhere in every direction. "THEM'S IS SPECIAL CHICKENS. THE WAY I RAISE 'EM, THEY CAN USE NEN, YES SIREE."

Hisoka seemed really excited about his produce and livestock. "They can use nen-"

"THAT'S RIGHT MISSY THEY SURE CAN. C'MON OVER HERE, I'LL SHOW YA." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the chicken coop. This isn't what I was expecting to deal with on this mission but if it was to help out the Troupe then it was okay.

Chrollo POV

She'd managed to distract Hisoka long enough for Shalnark and Pakunoda to snag all of the carrots, strawberries, and lemons on display! Yes! Way t go Mimosa. If she keeps this up, then we'll be able to steal all of this produce with ease.

"Hey boss" I heard Machi ask from behind me. She was lugging around a bunch of pineapples and oranges and tomatoes in a bag she had created out of her nen thread. "What are you gonna do with all this fruit?"

I raised a hand to my chin and scrathed it soulfully. "I'll let you know later." And I walked.

a/n: comment what you think in the comments