Chapter 1: what?!

Emily and Brooke awoke to the dog barking upstairs. "Shut the hell up!" Brooke yelled at him and Emily was laughing at how she was trying to avoid hearing him by completely hiding her face in a pillow.

"Where's Vinny?" Emily asked glancing around the large basement. 

"I don't know." Brooke mumbled sleepily, rolling over. 

"I'm gonna go find her." Emily states getting up and pulling her sweatshirt down, and stretching. "Vinny?" Emily calls as she rounds each corner. Why did I need to have so many rooms in this house? She thinks to herself as she rounds yet another corner.  She hears a faint scream coming from the other side of the house. 

"Vinny?! Is that you?!" She calls out, knowing this is how most horror movies start. 

"Yeah." An excited Vinny pops out of nowhere as Emily rounds a corner, thoroughly scaring the shit out of her. 

"Holy crap Vinny!" Emily says, grabbing where she felt like there was a heart beating out of her chest. 

"What?" Vinny says, innocently then laughs at the look Emily gives her. 

"You did that on purpose, Vinny!" Emily goes wide eyed and tackles Vinny. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Brooke walks in on Emily on top of Vinny, and Vinny trying to wriggle free from under her. 

"She scared me." Emily looked up at Brooke, looking almost exactly like the picture where Harry was caught on top of Liam. 

"I don't know you people." Brooke says as she walks out of the room, and Vinny and Emily simply crack up, causing Emily to roll to the ground. 

"Whatcha guys wanna do today?" Emily asks, considering her parents were out of town for the week. Brooke popped some frozen waffles into the toaster. 

"Harry Potter marathon?" Brooke suggests. 

"Not unless you guys want to stay here two more days." Emily states simply, grabbing the Honey Bunches of Oats out of the cabinet. 

"I'm up for it if you guys are." Brooke says smiling. 

"I'm always up for Harry Potter." Vinny smiles, but in the back of her mind all she could think about is what if they won. Would their lives change? Nah. She pushed it into the furthest recesses of her mind and got back to cheering about watching Harry Potter defeat Voldemort about seven different times. 

"Brooke will I ever be able to convince you to read the books?" Emily drones on for about the millionth time trying to convince Brooke to read actualy books instead of just wattpad. 

"Nope." Brooke says decidedly. 

"Come on! You love the movies! Why not give the books a chance?" Vinny laughs at Emily still trying to convince Brooke. 

"Too small print, too large of books." She says simply, and Emily humphs in defeat, before another idea pops into her head. 

"Large print editions." Emily says and Brooke couldn't think of a comeback to that. "50 POINTS TO RAVENCLAW!" Emily cheers doing some weird dance. 

"Hey! What does that make us?" Vinny pouted. 

"You both would be Hufflepuff, because you are loyal and caring." Emily smiles.

"Thanks Nemmy." Brooke throws her arms around Emily and Vinny does the same. 

"You guys wanna go to the mall?" Emily looks at the two girls in front of her pleading with them.

"Sure." Brooke shrugs and Vinny's lip piercing curling upward as her lips did the same.

"Let's go get ready." Emily smiled and remembered that she needed to pick up the kids from her parent's friend's house in a few days, making her smile falter a bit as she walked down, but putting on music changed her mood immediately back to the happy one she was previously in.

She picked carefully through her closet, trying to pick an outfit to go to the mall in. Most of this stuff she doesn't even wear considering she lives the life of a blogging fangirl.

"Oooo! Can I borrow these?" Vinny asks picking out a pair of brown fringe gladiator sandals.

"Sure go ahead." Emily says absentmindedly still picking through the clothes that occupied her closet. She pulled out a pair of black supras, a pink crochet vest, dark wash shorts, a bow ring, a pair of pink feather earrings, and a white bow. She walks into the bathroom to change while Brooke and Vinny pick out clothes from her closet.

"This is cute." Brooke says smiling, and pulling out a high low infinity peace tank top, dark wash shorts, a black blazer, and studded gladiator sandals. Brooke and Emily end up helping eachother do their hair. Emily's hair was curled with the white bow holding the front pieces of her hair back. Brooke had a bun near the top of her head, with a French braid in the back leading up to the bun. Vinny walks into the room wearing a skul tank top, a pair of nude flats, black yoga pants, and a black beaded bracelet. Vinny simply straightened her hair, and they all grabbed sunglasses before heading out to steal Emily's mom's convertible from the garage.

"I got my first real six-string

Bought it at the five-and-dime

Played it 'til my fingers bled

It was the summer of '69." They all started singing at the top of their lungs and smiling at the wind blows through their hair.

They finally pull into the mall parking lot and climb out smiling. There was a bunch of guys standing by the car on the other side of them in beanies and sunglasses.

"pump it!" Emily sings.

"LOUDER!" Vinny and Brooke respond giggling.

"Wow... we must seem drunk right now." and at this they all burst out laughing, Emily practically skipping up to the mall.

"This is so cute!" Vinny says holding up a light green prom dress with sequins on the bodice.

"OMC! YESH!" Emily smiles and goes back to looking around for nothing in particular.

"Brookie?" Vinny calls into the rest of the store, earning dirty looks from some old woman that probably had no idea herself why she was in here. Vinny hears her ringtone, which was Pump It, going off and quickly pulls out her phone.

"Yes." She says smiling. "Are you fucking serious?" She squeals. "Thank you so much!" She hangs up and turns to Emily smiling. "You me and Brooke are going to London to meet 1D." Vinny smiles as her and Emily jump up and down.