Chapter 12

Marianna's POV

I was in the bathroom doing my hair when I hear my phone ringing. I walk to my room and look at my phone Matt's calling. I answer the phone.
"Hello."
"Hey Marianna."
"Hey Matt."
"Can you meet me at the beach by the school in 30 minutes?"
"Umm.. Yeah sure."
"Okay good see you then bye."
"Bye." Well that was weird I think to myself. I finish getting ready and go downstairs.
I ask Moms if its okay they say yes and I leave. When I get to the beach Matt is already sitting there. I walk over and sit down beside him. We just sit there for a few minutes.
"Matt what's going on?" I ask.
"I think we should break up." He blurts out.
I sit there trying to process what he just said.
"Sorry to just blurt it out like that but I didn't know how to say it."
I start crying and get up to leave
"Marianna I'm sorry."
"Whatever Matt."
I run all the way home and run through the front door. Momma catches me and stops me. She sees that I'm crying. She guides me into the living room and we sit on the couch. Mom comes in and sits down with us.
"Marianna what's wrong." Momma asks.
"Matt just fucking broke up with me."
"Mari love I know you're upset but watch your language." Mom says.
"Why the fuck should I." I say.
"Marianna I'm not going to tell you again." Mom says.
"Fine." I get up and stomp up the stairs. When I get to my room I slam the door behind me.

Stef's POV

"Fine." Marianna says hatefully getting up stomping up the stairs and slamming her door. I get up to go after her but Lena grabs my arm.
"Stef she's just upset leave her alone for a little while." I just nod and sit back down beside Lena. All the other kids are out until later so Lena and I watch a movie. Once our movie goes off we go upstairs to talk to Miss thing. We walk into her room and find her laying on her bed. We sit down beside her. She puts her head in my lap.
"I'm sorry for cussing earlier." She says
"Its okay. Are you okay?" I ask stroking her hair.
"Yeah." She says but tears come to her eyes.
"Don't cry love." I say.
"What happened?" Lena asks.
"He just broke up with me. He ask me to come to the beach when I got there he was already there. I sat down beside him and neither one of us talked for a long time and then he just blurted it out and I left. I was stupid for thinking we had something special." She tell us.
"No sweet girl he was stupid for breaking up with you. One day he's going to realize what he lost." Lena says.
"Yeah love Momma's right." I say.
She smiles at that.
"The other kids won't be home til later why don't we watch movies order pizza and have a Mom and Mari evening." Lena says.
"I like that idea." Marianna says smiling.
"But I get to pick the movies." She adds
"Of course Miss Thing." I say and we all get up and go downstairs. We watch The Notebook and Safe Haven eating pizza and popcorn.
Jude calls and asks to stay the night at Conners. Callie and Emmy call and ask to stay with Taylor. Brandon is away for the weekend and Jesus is at boarding school now.
"Well I guess its just the three of us tonight" I say after hanging up with Emmy and Callie.
"Good." Marianna says smiling. We watch a couple other movies before Marianna falls asleep. We decide to leave her on the couch tonight. Lena covers her up and we both kiss her. I lock up the house and Lena and I go upstairs to have some fun.

Lena's POV

The next morning I wake up in Stef's arms. "Good Morning beautiful." I say.
"Good Morning gorgeous." She says.
"Last night was amazing." I say.
"Yes love it was." She says. Both getting up we go downstairs. I start breakfast and before long Mari gets up and comes into the living room.
"Why the hell was I on the couch?" She asks.
"Marianna." Stef warns.
"Well Good Morning to you too." I say.
"Whatever." Marianna says hatefully. She fixes herself a glass of orange juice slamming things as she goes.
"Marianna lose the attitude now!" Stef says.
"Yeah what the fuck ever." She says hatefully.
"Marianna Elizabeth this is your last warning lose the attitude and stop the cussing before I send you to my bedroom."
"Chill the fuck out damn." Marianna says.
"That's it upstairs my room now." Stef says.
"No I'm good thanks." Marianna says.
"Marianna now." Stef says.
"Stefanie no."
"Marianna just go." I say.
"Fine." She says rolling her eyes. She stomps up the steps and slams the door. Stef starts to go after her and I grab her arm. "Stef are you calm enough to handle this." I ask. Stef sits back down and thinks about it.
"I'll go." I say.
"Okay love." She says.
"Did you just say okay?" I ask.
"Yes! You're right love I'm not calm enough." Stef says.
"I'm glad you realize that." I say. I kiss her and go upstairs. I walk into my bedroom and find Marianna sitting on the bed. I sit down on the bed and make Marianna stand in front of me.
"Marianna I know you're upset about Matt breaking up with you but that gives you no reason to have an attitude with us or to cuss like that." She just rolls her eyes.
"Fine Marianna get me my hairbrush." She gets it and I take it from her sitting it beside me. I reach up pull her pajama bottoms and panties down and pull her across my lap. Right away I start with my hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Marianna I want you to lose the attitude and stop cussing. Do you understand me?" I ask.
"Hell no." She says.
I pick the hairbrush and start with it.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Marianna are you ready to listen to me?" I ask.
"Fuck you." She says.
"Fine." I stand her up. "See that belt over there bring it to me." I say pointing to the belt.
"No Momma I'm sor..." She starts but I cut her off.
"Go Marianna I don't want to hear it. I gave you a chance and you didn't take it." I say.
She kicks off her pants and panties and gets the belt. She hands to me.
"Lay across the bed Marianna." I tell her.
She does. I immediately bring the belt down across her bottom

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

She puts her hand back. "Please Momma I'm sorry."
"Is the cussing going to stop? Gonna lose the attitude?" I ask.
"Yes Momma."
"Okay baby move your hand 5 more."
"Momma."
"Now Marianna." She moves her hand and bring the belt down 5 more times quickly. I sit down beside her and rub her back until she has calmed down some. I help her stand up. "Get your pants and panties sweet girl I'll help you in to them." She picks them both up and I help her into them and I sit her in my lap. I rub her back for a few minutes and Stef walks in and sits on the bed.

Stef's POV

Hearing the end of Marianna's punishment I walk into my bedroom and sit on the bed. Marianna gets out of Lena's lap and sits in mine.
"I'm sorry Mommy."
"Its okay love. You're forgiven" I tell her
I rub her back for a few minutes.
"Did you learn your lesson Mari?" I ask.
"Yes Mommy."
"Good."
"I think I want to go lay down." Mari says.
"Okay love." I say. Lena and I help her to her room and help her lay down on her tummy in her bed.
"We love you sweet girl." Lena says.
"I love you guys too." Marianna says.
Lena and I both slip out of the room and go downstairs.

This Chapter is dedicated to ShortyGurl1989