Chapter 9

Jude's POV

Conner and I are playing video games in my room when Jesus come in and says "Get out."
"No we were here first and its my room too." I say.
"Get out." He says again.
"We're not leaving Jesus."
Jesus walks over unplugs my game and takes the disc out of the console. "Give it back Jesus." I say.
"No now get out." He says.
"Its my fucking room too Jesus I'm not leaving." I say. Mom comes into our room at this point
"Excuse me young man what did you just say?" She asks.
I just look down at the floor.
"Jude I ask you a question I expect an answer."
"I told Jesus it was my fucking room too."
"That's what I thought. Jude go wait for me in my bedroom. Conner honey I think it's time for you to go home."
"Yes Ma'am." Conner says.
"I'll see you at school tomorrow Jude." Conner says.
"Yeah." Is all I say and walk to Moms bedroom sitting on her bed. A few minutes later Mom walks in and sits down beside me on the bed.
"Why did you cuss at your brother Jude?" She asks.
"Because he told Conner and I to get out. Then he unplugged my game and took the disc out of the console. Its my room too."
"Yes Jude it is but that's no reason to cuss like that."
"I know I'm sorry."
"Let's get this over with buddy. Bring me my hairbrush." I get up and get Moms hairbrush off the dresser. Handing it to her I stand in front of her. She sits it beside her pulls my pants down to my knees and pulls me across her lap. She starts with her hand first.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I feel her hook her fingers into my underwear and pull them to my knees. Starting again this time with the hairbrush.

SMACK You SMACK DO SMACK NOT SMACK Cuss SMACK at SMACK your SMACK Brother SMACK young SMACK man SMACK do SMACK you SMACK Understand Me?

"Yes Mommy please stop."
"Three more and we're done love."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

And she drops the hairbrush. Standing up she helps me fix my pants and underwear and sits me in her lap. She rubs my back until I stop crying.
"I'm sorry I had to do that bud but you can't cuss like that"
"I know Mommy I'm sorry."
"It's okay bud you've been punished and now you are forgiven okay."
I just nod my head. "Okay you can go back to your bedroom now." She says hugging me tight. I walk into my room and I find Jesus standing there with no shirt on. Then I see something that makes me gasp.
"You have a tattoo?"
"Yeah so keep your voice down before Mom hears you." He snaps.
"She's going to do more than hear me" "Mom. Mom come here." I yell.
"Jude what are you doing shut up." He yells at me. Mom walks into the room at this point. Jesus grabs a shirt and tries to hide it but its too late.
"Are you two still.... JESUS JOSE ADAMS FOSTER DROP THE SHIRT NOW!" she yells.

Jesus's POV

Jude came into our room before I could cover the tattoo up. "You have a tattoo?" He asks
"Yeah so keep your voice down before Mom hears you." I tell him.
"She's going to do more than hear me." "Mom. Mom come here." He yells
"Jude what are you doing shut up." I yell. Mom walks into the room at this point. I grab a shirt and try to hide it but its too late.
"Are you two still.... JESUS JOSE ADAMS FOSTER DROP THE SHIRT NOW!" she yells. I put the shirt down slowly. "My room now Jesus." She says.
"Thanks a lot Jude."
"Hey its not your brother fault. Now go." Mom says pointing to her bedroom.

Stef's POV

I walk downstairs to get a glass of water. I shake my head Jesus has a tattoo of Hayley's name... What am I going to do with that boy. I think to myself. I fix myself a glass of water and sit down at the table. At that point Lena comes home with the girls. Kissing me she asks "What's going on. Who's in trouble?"
"Girls can you go into the living room please." The three girls walk into the living room. Lena sits down beside me and I tell her everything that happened upstairs.
"Wait what! Jesus has a tattoo of Hayley's name?" She asks.
"Yes. He is upstairs in our room waiting for me." I tell her
"Well we need to find out when and how this happened he's only 15 no body should be tattooing him without our consent." She says. I nod and we go upstairs. We walk into our bedroom and I say "Stand up and show Mama." Jesus stands up and shows her.
"How and when?" Lena asks.
"At the street festival he didn't even check my ID. I had to prove I love Hayley she asked me to do it."
"You had this done at the street festival Jesus? And all because Hayley wanted you to do it? If she wanted you to jump off a bridge would you? Jesus there's no telling how clean this guy was you could have gotten some kind of infection." I say.
"But I'm fine Mom I bought some ointment and I've been cleaning it everyday. And no I wouldn't jump off a bridge if she wanted me too. I just wanted to show her how much I love her "
"Your getting it removed!" I state.
"Mom come on can't I keep it
If I get it removed Hayley will break up with me."
"No sir you are definitely getting it removed." Lena says."
"Fine. Whatever" Jesus says.
"Watch your attitude young man." I tell him.
"I will leave you two to talk." Lena says. She kisses me and leaves. I sit down on the bed beside Jesus and tell him to stand in front of me. Once he is there I pull his pants and underwear down to his knees and help him across my lap. I pick the hairbrush up beside me and start immediately.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I drop the brush and pull Jesus up. I help him fix his clothes and sit him in my lap. "No more tattoos." I say.
"Yes Mom I understand." Jesus says.
"Good. You okay?"
"Yes Mom I'm fine."
"Okay you can go to your room love no more fighting with your brother." I tell him and he goes back to his bedroom. I walk out of my room and stop in front of Jude's and Jesus's room.
"I'm sorry Jude." Jesus says.
"I'm sorry too Jesus." Jude says.
I smile and go downstairs to start dinner.