Sure Fire Winners.

"Turn left here!" Camila shouted in my right ear.
"Ok! Don't yell in my ear I am not deaf yet!" I said turning the right turn. I looked behind me and seen the blue Jetta was still up my but. "We need to loose this guy. I knew this was a bad idea." I said.
"Oh my god. Stop complaining." She said behind me. We pulled into Adam's drive and got out. "Maybe if we retrace his steps we might be able to finds how he entered and weather or not Adam new him or not!" Camilla said as she opened the door "well the door wasn't Jimmied." She added.
"Windows." I said heading to Adam's leased used room which was his office. "There." I pointed at the window above his dest that had glass shattered all over it.
"Wouldn't the cops have seen this?" She asked.
"I would have thought so to." I said confused.
"Shh!" She said
"What?" I whispered. She pointed to out the room, I listened. Some one entered the house. I walked over to the closet in the room and waved Camila over. We hid in there breathing as quietly as we could.
The foot steps grew loader
"Did you do the job right this time?" A mysterious deep voice asked.
"I gave the job to Derrick he wanted so bad to put a bullet through this guys head. What did he do exactly?" He asked the deep voiced man.
"He stole something from me." He said
"From what I read of this guy he wouldn't ever hurt a fly. What did he steel?"
"Something very valuable, and I want it back."
I looked at Camila and she look at me confused and shocked.
"So you won't tell me exactly what he took?" The less manly voice said.
"Of course not you idiot. Now shut up so I can look for it. Its got to be here somewhere." I looked at Camila
"We have to get out of here." She whispered. I nodded.
"Did you hear something, Boss?" My heart started beating in my throat. I held Camila's hand and backed up into the closet.
"Yes. I did. I sounded like its coming from the closet." I squeeze her hand tighter as we got further and further in. I felt the clothes brush up against my back but couldn't see where I was going. I felt a gap in the clothes behind me so I pulled her in seeing a black shadow approach the doors. The doors creaked open and we held our breaths. "I man should not have a closet this huge its just wrong." The boss said. He slammed the doors closed. "Lets go its not here." We need to look else where." The walked out the room and I saw an opportunity to run.
"Lets go." I whispered grabbing Camila's hand.
I opened the closet door slowly and speed walked to the bedroom door. "Try in here Boss." He said. I cracked the door open and watched them enter Adams spare room. "Go." I whispered standing behind Camila, running through the hall to we reached the front door. My heart racing hoping we didn't get caught. "Stop!" I voice shouted from behind me- great we are done for- I thought. Camila grabbed the door, swung it open and dragged me outside. We ran to the car not looking back, Camila started the engine frantically. I watched as the got closer to the front of the car. "Stop." I seen the Boss mouth. the car reversed and they got farther away. I watched as they disappeared into black spots in the distance.
"Well at least we know who attacked Adam." I said catching my breath and trying to figure out what they were looking for.
"Yeah but we don't know why."