Sexual Tenstion.

I woke up in my own bed, still thinking about that happened or didn't happen with Camilla. Knock knock, came at the door. I shouted, while laying bed, come in. I heard the door open so i got up from my bed, "Alyssa, where are you?" It was Camilla's voice,
"I am here in my bedroom." I said as i walked towards my door. "Can you keep it down." shouted Sauli, as he poked his head out his door.
"Sorry. I will try to be quiet"
"Thank You." Saudi is my stepbrother we have a love, hate relationship. He is my step-moms son from her first marriage. My dad loves him to death and has always favored him over me, but i just push pass it and move on.
"Your brother again?" Asked Camilla.
"Yes. What can i help you with?"
I walked towards my bed thinking it would take awhile and sat on the edge.
"I...I...Know what happened to us that night." I opened my mouth ready to ask, her what and how, when she threw her bag on the floor and and can straight at me and landed her mouth on mine. I pulled her off me for a second and looked at her eyes and said
"This?"
"Yes." She said as she pulled herself into me and pressed her lips onto mine. She pushed me down onto the bed and began to take off the leather jacket. I sat up while holding her up, she had her legs wrapped around me, i stood up, she was still holding onto me, and closed the door, then i fell onto the the bed.
Her lips felt so right on mine going all over my body as i worked my way down her body she moaned as i unclipped her bra. As her body pressed up to mine and felt her lips on my neck my hole body go cold and made everything go cold.
She some how knew what ever think on my body did, she knew what made me weak and knew what turned me on. How could we have ever broken up we are just unbelievable together.

I woke up with a sense of excitement in me, i opened my eyes and tapped my right on the bed it was empty. I looked at the empty space, she wasn't there. i sat up and called out "Camila?"
"In here." a voice called out from the kitchen. thank god i whispered. I stumbled out of bed and headed to the kitchen, a sudden whiff of bacon hit me across the face. "Good morning." She said
"Mmm. Good morning to you too." i said as i gave her a quick kiss.
"So?" I paused "Umm."
"Don't ask that question. I know what your going to ask." She looked at the pan and flipped the bacon. "You were absolutely amazing." She took the pan off the stove and walked towards the two plates set out on the counter, and but the bacon down. I looked up at her and seen she looked at me with eyes of hunger, so i smartly said " You look hungry."
She smiled and turned towards me. "No, i am not hungry for food." she said as she pushed me towards the couch and fell clumsily on me. And we started all over again.