Running.

Well, that night we all woke up in Adams front yard.
I looked down at my feet and found Camila laying and my chest with her hand up my shirt, i was still wearing clothes, thank god. I move gently to wake her up and she looked at my with those sleepy eyes and i just melted away. It was kind off obvious i still loved her, but i was still unsure how she felt.
"Morning." she said with a whiff of beer coming out of her mouth.
"Morning." I got into a sitting position and looked around. I could see Logenue and Monte on the floor a couple of feet to the right of me but i didn't see Tommy- Joe.
We both climbed to our feet and walked in to the house. "My head is splitting. So what you think we did last night?" She asked me. I looked at her, " I don't think we did anything serious." She agreed.
We walked into the house to look of aspirin and any sign of Tommy. I opened the door and headed to the kitchen when we seen Tommy and Adam stark naked on the floor, with a blanket covering there private parts, just like in the movies. Tommy was on top of Adam and they were both passed out with a smile on their faces.
" Lucky." I whispered to Camilla.
We walked to the fridge and found the aspirins on the fridge and practically ate the hole bottle. We had just put the bottle down when we heard Tommy say, morning, in a quiet sexy voice to Adam. Me and Camilla practically fell to the floor behind the counter. I sighed to her to be quiet and she nodded in agreement.
"Good morning Adam." Tommy said.
"Wow!! What happened last night?" Adam asked.
"I think the alcohol is to blame." Adam laughed.
"I will go get dressed." Said Adam.
"Ok." He got up with the sheet around him and went into his room. Me and Camila stood up.
"Tommy, what the hell you wild animal." We laughed.
" I know, i know but its Adam. The hottest guy ever." He said excitedly.
"Quick!!! Hide. He is coming."

They managed to leave without seeing use, thank god.
"Wow! Look who got laid?" Said Camila.
" Forget about Tommy for a second what the hell happened between us?"
"I don't remember. Maybe nothing happened and we just fell asleep on each other."
"I don't think so."

We all managed to find each other and get int the van to head home. Our only difficulty was trying to pry Tommy off of Adam. They were so cute you just didn't want to.