Chapter 6

This will be a short chapter of Nate's POV - The Alpha of the Silver-Moon Pack.

Thank you all for all the votes and likes xx

CarmenGander3

-----------------------------

Chapter 6

Nate's POV

I was working my way through pack business, when Zane my beta comes through the door saying "A rogue, has been spotted on the west side sleeping underneath tree roots." As that passes through me, max my wolf says to me ~ today is going to be good ~ ~Why? ~ ~ just wait and see nate ~ and with that I quickly stand up "Hurry up then, I want you, Jake, Cole, and Dominic with me" "Yes Alpha, I just mind-linked them, to meet us at the front door." he says.

We both then start to walk forward to meet the others, which are there. "Alright guys, we have been told that there is a rogue, on the west side of the territory, so lets shift and go find it." By the time I finished, all of them have already shifted, and waiting for me for the heads up. I shift and we start to head off to the west side, as we get closer max (wolf) starts to get excited all of a sudden.

When we get near the tree, I start to smell this lovely scent of strawberries and lemon - I know it sounds weird but the smell is fantastic - I feel max wanting to go faster, so I do.

When we finally do get there, the scent gets stronger. We all stop, when we see a wolf, the same size about me, but there's something different about the wolf, the colour of the fur is pure silver, that shines in the sun, with golden highlights going down the body.

--- new part of chapter ---

"hey guys, do you feel that there's something different about this one?" I ask them in the mind-link, but still keep an eye on the rogue. The guys all say "yes."

I go around the tree to shift, and pick up my tennis shorts from my leg. When I walk out, I tell the rogue to "shift", I was going to give he/her a pair of shorts and shirt, when the most beautiful creature walked out, but what really shocked me was that she was already fully clothed.

Zane, Jake, Cole, and Dominic/Dom have shifted as well. " What is your name rogue?" Zane shouts/yells at her. "My name is....Selena" she murmurs, but that stops me as her voice is sending shivers of pleasure down my spine, but why? My girlfriend Katie, cant even do this. (Authors note: Katie is the packs slut.  he gave up on finding  his mate :( xx)    

Before anyone says anything else, I quickly say "What are you doing on my land? What pack are you from anyway?"  When I say this, Selena's eye start to turn cold. "I don't belong to a pack, I ran away because of it." she says, but in her voice you could hear the sadness in it.

------------------

hope you liked it :)

please comment and vote x