Always Rejected !

Hi this is my first ever book, so please read it so I know what the readers want in my books for the future ..... I HOPE you enjoy it.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, LIKE !!!!

CarmenGander3

******************************************

DESCRIPTION:

Selena Stevens has always been rejected by her family, pack ... EVERYONE!     ever since she was 13 years old when she didn't shift. So what happens when she finds out her mate, the person who is supposed to love her and care for her is the future Alpha Aiden Scott - the person who always makes her life a living hell. When she see's this, she knows that he'll reject her.

But what happens when she runs away, joins a new pack, finds someone to love again and finds out she's more than just a werewolf ? 

What happens if she has to see her old pack and mate again ?

******************************************

INTRO:

PAIN !               REJECTION !

That's what my life has been like ever since I was 13 years old. My life has always been about pain and rejection, even my family hates me ever since the day I didn't shift. Bit what made it hurt most was the day my mate rejected me. That day I will never forget !

So here is my story of my life.

******************************************

So how was it ??? I hope you enjoyed it and keep reading.

Don't forget to

COMMENT,

VOTE,

LIKE.